Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk
US$165
US$160
US$302
  • Pool
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$367
  • Breakfast included
US$185
US$177
  • Pool
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$279
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$157
US$134
ComfortSuites
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$147
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe riverstandard courtyardgreat locationvalet parkingbistro staffsan antonio riverwalkvalet servicerestaurants and barsstarbucks coffeedirect accessbalcony roomhigh floorsmall fridgefront desk staffwould stay here againper nightroom key
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Pretty much a standard high-rise courtyard, but it has an excellent location right on the river. There is also a cafe in the back of the first floor for carry-outs both in the AM and late night -- very convenient. All-in-all, the room was decent size, was very clean, and was comfortable -- it was the view over the river that set it apart from other options.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a river view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Stayed he recently for a week during a conference for the price of 3 nights in the conference hotel. Nice rooms and a good location almost on the riverwalk make it easy to get around. About four blocks to the Alamo. Friendly staff. Marriott quality.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We just returned from San Antonio for a 4 day stay at the Courtyard San Antonio Riverwalk. This hotel met all our expectations! The location was perfect, not too close to all the action but definitely close enough. The Bistro was very convenient and had everything from full breakfasts to muffins, bagels, etc. I guess the downside for us was that we are not Starbuck fans and the coffee was not that great. On the other hand, the in-room coffee was pretty good. We had the two queen beds room and although we typically prefer a king bed this room was much bigger and the city view was nice as well. One couple changed from a two queen bed room to a king with a balcony and was disappointed in the small size of the room and the balcony was only big enough for two people to stand on. We asked for a high floor as other reviewers recommended and we were not disappointed. The staff was very friendly and it was a pleasant experience for the most part. Nothing is perfect so if I had to criticize anything it would be the "pool". It is embarrassing!! It is the smallest hotel pool I have ever seen. There were six of us on this vacation and if we all were to go in the pool there would be no room for anyone else!!! The entire pool area was kind of a joke as it was in a tiny area. The jacuzzi was next to the pool. We didn't use either. Some of our traveling partners didn't feel the beds or pillows were that comfortable but I personally didn't have the same experience. All in all, this hotel is a great choice for location and price.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 15th floor with a city view - very nice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2013

2nd time staying on this property. Hotel is great BUT don't stay in 313! At 3am awaken by a city garbage truck empting several dumpsters just below my room for several minutes. Rooms are nice and clean and staff is friendly. I will not return again, just too many hotel options in San Antoino.

Room Tip: Stay on the river front. The other side lower lever is very noisy
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Kellie S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Thank you very much for your comments. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our hotel and we welcome all types of feedback. I am sorry to hear your stay was unsatisfactory due to the quality of sleep. Please note we are looking into the noise issues as a result of street traffic and hope to have a resolution quickly. I appreciate your comments about our service and staff. We pride ourselves on our team members and the service they provide. I’m happy to discuss your stay further if you’d like to contact me directly.
Best Regards,

Kellie Smith

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We stayed at the Riverwalk Courtyard Marriott on a recent trip to San Antonio. I was extremely pleased with our experience. We had a few of special requests and the hotel staff went above and beyond to accommodate us. I had forgotten to bring a fan with me (I sleep with one for the white noise) and the staff brought one up to us at midnight! I also forgot my sunglasses in my car and the valet attendant brought them to our room for me! We also asked the front desk for a recommendation for a restaurant and they recommended a great place AND gave us coupons for free appetizers at the place. Finally, we were running a bit behind in the morning and needed a later checkout time and they accommodated us without problem. They really went above and beyond what I would expect a hotel to do to make sure that we were comfortable and happy, and staff were very friendly and courteous.

The hotel was in great shape and has easy access to the Riverwalk. The hotel is right on the Riverwalk and is just a matter of stepping outside. The access point to the river is right around the corner from the busiest parts of the Riverwalk, so it was easy to get to restaurants and bars but it was also very quiet and relaxing. The beds were VERY comfortable; we slept great!

This was one of the best experiences I have had at any hotel ever - I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel if you are considered a trip to San Antonio!

Room Tip: Because of its location on the Riverwalk I imagine all of the rooms are quiet and comfortable. You can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends