US$238
US$232
  • Pool
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$163
US$152
  • Restaurant
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
US$242
US$144
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$272
US$197
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$139
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$177
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$154
US$113
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$331
US$291
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$371/night.

US$127
US$115
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$285
US$185
1,330 results
All reviewsfrozen margaritasthe rivergreat locationvalet parkingrooftop poolevening receptionlight dinnertwo bedroom suitefull kitchenconvention centerliving areawithin walking distancebreakfast and dinnersan antonio riverwalkgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastwaffles
Reviewed 15 November 2009

Husband and I were in SA for a 3-day business meeting at the Westin RiverWalk, right next door. I'm an Honors Diamond person, so we were given a 2-bedroom, 2-bath suite which was MORE than comfortable. Absolutely everything about this hotel was just great. The "entrance" is a little weird (you walk through the garage, up/down the parking ramps), but the staff was the friendliest I've ever encountered, We had breakfast two mornings and got to the evening reception on our last night ... excellent nachos/tostadas and a really delicious margarita. All this included in the rate; we paid $149 a night. Great showers, lots of different pillows, walk out to the river, good lighting, comp WiFi in the rooms (but the front desk doesn't seem to know this), quiet ... literally not a single negative. I know the valet parking is expensive, but we were warned and didn't need a car. We are going back next year for Thanksgiving and the big holiday parade/lighting thing.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank JSN
Reviewed 14 August 2009

The hotel was fine. The place is a little out dated compared to other Homewood Suites. It does need some work. It was the perfect place for our family. We stayed in a two bedroom/two bath suite. A must need with two teenage young men (17 & 18). The complimentary breakfast was adequate and served its purpose. It certainly saved us a ton of money on food. We stopped at a Wal-mart and stocked up on soda, snacks and breakfast type foods for the boys. The complimentary afternoon welcome home station was a nice touch (served Mon-Thursday). The frozen Margaritas certainly hit the spot on the hot hot summer afternoons. Also, had beer and wine along with enough food to actually be a meal. Parking is expensive $23.79/ day. We took the advice of another reviewer, use the parking lot directly across the street $15.00/day) and saved almost $9.00 a day. The hotel was in a perfect place right on the Riverwalk but far enough away from the Friday and Saturday night crowds. It is only a short walk of less than 10 minutes to be in the middle of everything. The pool area is very tiny but relaxing. To small for our boys to enjoy but, they did love sitting up there at night before heading out to cruise the Riverwalk at 11:00 PM.

Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Kymie1
Reviewed 9 July 2009

I felt it was important to let everyone know that my stay at this hotel was outstanding! We travel to San Antonio at least 1 time each quarter, yet we've never stayed here. This time we thought we would try someplace new and I am so glad we did. From the minute we checked in to the time we left, we were treated like family. Nice big, clean rooms with breakfast and evening food?? All included. Big value!! So many times people only take the time to let other's know when things go bad...... I thought my positive experience was worth sharing, for a change. I will be back and you all should give this hotel a try :) Karen.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank riverwalkbound
Reviewed 3 July 2009

Arrival we were treated rudely by the valet. Front desk seemed indifferent at how long we waited. We were scheduled to stay for 9 nights for seminars and conference and thought it had to get better. We stay at Hilton Hotels exclusively and a majority of the time with Homewood Suites. Would rather stay at a Motel 6, than stay at this one again. At least when I get treated poorly, I won't think I should expect anything more! The reception that happens each evening at most Homewood Suites did happen here but it was the poorest one we had ever experienced (compared to Bakersfield, CA., Salt Lake City, UT, Midland, TX, New Orleans, LA, Houston, TX and many more). Was usually sandwiches and unappetizing ones at that. We were locked out of rooms (key cards not working) on two occasions. Didn't have ID one time and had to wait for 30 minutes before could convice them to let us in. Front desk couldn't seem to think of inventive ways to verify we were who we said we were, very frustrating. Especially since we had been there for 8 days and 7 nights and had met the front desk person several times. They obviously don't try to get to know their guests or care who they are. The hotel has a decent location, is on the riverwalk, sort of. At the far end where nothing is. Quite a walk to the main part of the Riverwalk. Got tiresome walking that far to the Convention Center several times a day. Parking is non-existent. Only parking is $22 a night valet. Has no shuttle service. Exercise room was closed a day or two for repairs. Very dangerours to walk outside. The pool is one of the smallest things I have ever seen. One of the main entrances, you must walk through the drop off and drive through area and almost get run over every time. Maid service comes in while you are there many times and acts like you are in there way. Doesn't really give you the choice of them coming back. Expressed my concerns to the front desk person the next to last night we were there and he didn't care. Told him I would be checking out a night early because of my problems and he said, "Okay, got it down, check out tomorrow!" Nothing else, not an "I'm sorry to hear that" even.

I have never, ever, taken the time to write one of these. Good or bad. But this was so horrible, I felt I had to. I am not a wealth hard to please person and neither are my travel companions so to make me so frustrated that I result to writing one of these, it had to be bad. And that the hotel doesn't seem to care is even worse. I have left word with the manager and heard nothing, yet. Par for the course!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank sadiebenny1
Reviewed 4 June 2009

The room was dirty as soon as we got in. The tub was stopped. The furniture was in disarray. The beds were also subpar in comfort and cleanliness. The staff was rude, indifferent, and unprofessional from valet to mangers. If you go there on a good rate, watch out. If you don't pay full price, you just may be treated like common garbage. The hotel's location to the Riverwalk is also dismal. From where the hotel is, my husband called it the "Creekwalk." There are better hotels to stay at in San Antonio--not only on the Riverwalk, but in the city as well. The service was too horrible for the full price they ask. Traveling friends have told me that we would have fared better at the Emily Morgan or Wyndham. Besides those two, there are many other great properties.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple