Omni San Antonio Hotel
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$162
  • Restaurant
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$367
Omni Hotels
US$185
US$179
US$314
  • Pool
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$221
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$293
US$251
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$364
US$356
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$157
  • Breakfast included
US$388
US$337
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$410/night.

2,170 results
All reviewsbolocookies and milkoutdoor poolgreat hotelroom servicemedical centercorner roomsix flagsfiesta texasbreakfast buffetshuttle servicethe entire staffbed was very comfortablesea worldthe river walkcolonnadeconference
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We don't usually stay $129.00 a night hotels but we decided to splurge on vacation. The lobby and bar area are quite impressive and has a wonderful aroma. They also have a gift shop. Parking is free and fairly convenient. We requested a corner room on an upper floor. The room is small in my opinion. The bathroom is nice since it had two sinks in separate areas. They need to retread the bottom of the bathtub since it is extremely slick. We had to place a hand towel in the bottom of the tub to utilize the shower. We also used the indoor pool and spa. They were quite relaxing. The timer was broken on the spa. We notified a masseuse about the issue. The selection of channels on the TV was varied. They have ab honor bar with $1.75 candy bars. Room service of course is very expensive. But a bright spot is that they provide free drinks in the morning along with a complementary news paper. Beds are a bit soft and pillows were comfortable. Everyone was pleasant and professional. We also ate at Bolo's. I wrote a separate review of our experience at their restaurant on TA. Overall I would suggest this hotel but it is not close to downtown.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor facing away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
OmniSAColonnade, General Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I appreciate the detailed feedback. The associates at the Omni Colonnade strive to make sure your stay is enjoyable.

The corner room is smaller many prefer it due to the amount of windows it has. We do have other room types that are larger.

I sent an email offline to provide the room #. I would like my engineering department to repair the issue you described.

Thank you again and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Rotary District 5840 held their 2014 conference at the Omni in San Antonio TX. The hotel service and food for the conference was excellent and an excellent value. The staff was friendly and professional. The meeting rooms were excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

It was truly a pleasure to host the Rotary District 5840 conference. Thank you for all your kind words regarding service and staff.

Look forward to hosting many more.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

we stay here every year we go to San Antonio and love this place. Kids like that they show movies at pool on friday and saturday night. Hotel is clean and staff very nice. Good price for this hotel. The breakfast is pricey but very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We appreciate all your kind words regarding our hotel.

We are so pleased to be your hotel of choice in San Antonio.

Thank you for your loyalty and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Overall, the hotel is a tremendous asset to the Omni chain and will be my new go-to hotel when staying in San Antonio. The rooms were excellent, the facilities were first rate, and most of the staff were outstanding.

The only complaint I would have would be one valet person. Same person both days. Even though I tipped him well both time, not once did he thank me or help me with my door, even though I was carrying luggage. When I tipped him and said thank you, he would reply "yup." This would not keep me from staying at the hotel again, but I will not use their valet service again as it bothered me even to this day. A little appreciation or assistance would have been great.

Do NOT let them discourage you about staying there, however. The rest of the stay was amazing.

Room Tip: Be a select guest member.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

While I thank you for your "impressive rating", I want to make sure each and every associate of the hotel provides a certain level of service. I thank you for bringing this to my attention and will look at this as a training opportunity to make us stronger.

Thank you for staying with us and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Awesome Hotel Our group stays here every year for the past 7 years with the exception of one year where we tried The Marriot, but no comparison. Prefer the Omni. The Omni off of I10 in San Antonio is much nicer than the Marriot located in the same area. The marriot is closer to our training center by a couple of miles but my staff and I prefer the Omni.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

No greater testimonial than your statement regarding your time at the Omni Colonnade.

Your review is certainly appreciated.

Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to your return.