“Great Hotel”

Ranked #18 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Keller, United States
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Great Hotel!!!! exceptional service from the beginning of my stay till the end. room was great. i was very impressed with the bed being ready when we got back from our outing. bed was comfortable linens were clean, pillows were soft. also had a great night sleep

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

OmniSAColonnade, General Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Wow! I am very proud of the associates and the ability to provide the level of product and service each and every day. They truly strive to create memorable experiences. In your case "Great Hotel" says it all.

Thank you for staying with us and look forward to your return.

Delfin Ortiz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This hotel provided a lovely getaway for my husband and I. The hotel was clean, comfortable and close to many restaurants and shopping. The facilities were in tip top shape and the service was wonderful. We will return!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for choosing Omni Colonnade for your "Getaway". Your kind words regarding both product and service are truly appreciated.

Converse, Texas
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We decided at the last minute to have a night away, and were pleased very pleased with the hotel. We spent an hour in the pool relaxing before heading to our room and ordering room service. Both of our dinners were fantastic. If we had any complaints it would be about the paper products in our room. For the cost of the hotel, you'd think they would use softer tp:)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Whether a planned trip or one that is last minute. The Omni Colonnade is always the right choice. Thank you for sharing your experience and look forward to your return.

Houston, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The Omni Hotel is a great hotel the service is great the room are clean and the lobby is always well presented. I always stay at an Omni Hotel and never been disappointed in my stay there . I restaurants are also good a little Pricey but that what you would expect for a hotel restaurant . The pool area need to be a little bit more kid friendly. over all this is still a great hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

I appreciate the "Great Hotel" rating. We want to continue to be your brand and hotel of choice. At the pool area we do have plenty of noodles, a basketball hoop, and volleyball for all the kiddos. We also have our "float in movie" offering current and traditional animated movies in the evenings. You never know when a "kid contest" will pop up such as "brain freeze", limbo, hula hoop or swim race. Always fun to be had.

Lamesa
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Trip was business related. Hotel was easy to find. Room excellent condition. Room very clean. Bed was a little hard. Staff very friendly and helpful. Overall very good experience. Took shuttle to Riverwalk was great experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thrilled to know we were exactly what you were expecting.

Thank you for staying with us and look forward to your return.

Monterrey, Mexico
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We took 2 rooms at the hotel, one for my parents (over 80 years old) and my sister and I. The hotel has a friendly staff. The rooms are spacious, the beds are in good conditions, you have pillows that go from hard to soft, which is nice, but the beds are to high... mom had to find a chair so she could reach it, so that is something for the hotel to consider for their guests. The bathroom seems a bit tight if there are 2 people there at the same time. There is a nice bar which also serves appetizers that are fairly good... on the other hand they also have a restaurant... went there and had tacos... The tortillas were frozen, and the meat was poorly done. When we told them that they where nice not to charge that plate... but really... how much work does it need to get 3 tortillas served warm?? No wonder the restaurant was empty. I think there is better food either at room service or at the bar. Also we asked if we could have a late checkout and they said it was fully booked...sorry but had to leave at noon... hard to believe since it was sunday. But still the location is great if you need to go to the medical area. They have an inside and outside pool and a gym.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
I always appreciate feedback, especially from a senior contributor. It allows me to review the information provided, share with my staff and make adjustments where needed. With that said my apologies for your experience in the dining room. You are correct we can do much better. And, we will.

Mission, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Unsatisfied due to me walking in to my room hours later after I had checked in & a male maintenance person was in my room whom stated that he was fixing a phone line. I did panic but I did remain clam in order to not feel frighten.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

I am truly sorry for your inconvenience for what occurred. There is no acceptable explanation for what took place. The matter has been addressed with my Director of Engineering to prevent future occurrence.

I hope the rest of your stay was pleasant. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Thank you for staying with us.