“san anton”

Omni San Antonio Hotel
Ranked #17 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
“san anton”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

great, but need separate pool area for kids either in door or out doors. enjoyed that it was pet friendly, not dogs on this trip but would be a good thought to bring them next time. Only one night did we get the water in our room other evenings it did not happen

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

OmniSAColonnade, General Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. I appreciate the feedback. We are always looking at ways to provide a better guest experience.

An email has been sent offline regarding the delivery of bottled water. As this is one of the benefits of the loyalty program.

Delfin Ortiz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Gatesville, Texas
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I had a very nice 3 night stay here. A/C worked very well. I am hot natured and usually run A/C on max. I had to back it off, cause it was so cold and it was 100 degrees outside! Very clean room with nice work desk with plenty of outlets for electronic devices. Swim area is very nice with both indoor and outdoor pools. Would stay there again.

2 Thank ghostrider1964
It is hot in San Antonio this time of year. Thank you for sharing that all the amenities that were important to you, you enjoyed.

I appreciate all your kind words.

Look forward to your return.

Spring Branch, Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have stayed at the Omni colonnade many times in the past My last stay was two wonderful months. I just reached the highest tier level of the Omni loyalty program. (Black Level) I have got upgraded to the goner suite on the 20 floors. Beautiful surroundings! They Made are Christmas a great one!!! Truly one that we will never forget…. Also we stayed there for my Birthday truly made it one of the best one I every had. I love the personal attention that I receive from all the personnel at the hotel. The front desk team and their mangers are truly amazing…. As well the bell staff, all of the kitchen staff really goes out of their way for you. The foods is wonderful, and we cant forget the Bar staff as well. They have a lot for kids to do, such a movies by the pool, Kid pack on arrival, cookies and milk on turn down. This Hotel and the staff truly go way out and beyond to make your stay great!!
The whole hotel is clean, modern classic, and smells fresh! The beds are very comfortable. I love this hotel! I don’t have a bad word to say about the Omni at the colonnade!!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Wonderful! Happy Belated Birthday. Thrilled that the staff has gone above and beyond for your most recent stay.

Great staff. Proud of them.

Thank you for staying with us.

Tulsa, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Nice hotel , good service . Road construction and access to hotel is a little of a challange . Most GPS are incorrect in leading you straight to hotel . Staff is super friendly , rooms are quiet and the a/c definately works well .

1 Thank Patrick B
I appreciate you sharing your experience in such detail.

Thank you for staying with us and look forward to your return.

Cincinnati, United States
Reviewed 10 August 2014

went to my friends graduation from basic training, had a fantastic time seeing the city, but the hotel service made everything even better. it was clean, tidy, and the service was above par, i would have a hard time staying at any other hotel, especially since it was located so centrally to everything that we wanted/needed to do during our time in the city. i wish i could have stayed longer, especially since everything was extremely fair priced, i feel as if i got an exceptional deal. I will recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

OmniSAColonnade, General Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
I appreciate the recommendation. The staff takes pride in providing service that is above par. Thank you for taking the time to review us here at the Omni Colonnade. Look forward to your return.

Burnet, United States
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Upon seeing other reviews I was timid to book this hotel! But with the options they had such as the back pack of toys, milk and cookies and the roll away toy bag for my daughter I couldn't resist. Now I am glad we stayed! Everyone was amazing that waited on us. Our room was clean and even had extras that I had asked for when we arrived. We got to check in early as well! We even enjoyed the Room Service which gave us enough food for an army! Excellent Hotel! Excellent Staff! Would stay again!

1 Thank Christi B
OmniSAColonnade, General Manager at Omni San Antonio Hotel, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Summer is a great time for us. It allows us to show how much of a family friendly hotel we can be. We look to constantly exceed the expectations of all our guests. Thrilled that the family had a great time with us. I appreciate your kind words regarding the "Great Customer Service".

I am proud of the team here at the Omni Colonnade.

Thank you and look forward to your return in the near future.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My third stay in an Omni Hotel and they are really growing on me. Fast, friendly check in, reasonably priced in the low $100s, comfortable rooms, easy to do business and relax during the same stay. Nice fitness center, good pool (although a bit dirty) with long lap lane; Nice poolside bar services, good restaurant but pricy relative to a half dozen good restaurants within a few blocks walk. Spa (didn't use); fresh fruit and refreshment in the lobby; very good size for up to moderately sized meetings. The only issue I had was the airport shuttle. Call and ask when the shuttle comes to the airport and you get once an hour at :15 after the hour. When it does not show up you call back and find out you have to make a reservation. My business partners who arrived three hours after me had the same problem but I gave them a heads up to make the reservation and the shuttle still did not show up. That was my only issue, I would stay again. Very family oriented, free kids movies by the pool.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor facing downtown