Holiday Inn Express San Antonio N-Riverwalk Area
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$162
  • Restaurant
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$378
US$367
US$185
US$179
US$314
  • Pool
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$233
US$221
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$286
US$251
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$364
US$356
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$157
  • Breakfast included
US$384
US$337
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold jailhistoric buildingbexar countyfront deskhi expressthe river walkmarket squareriverwalk areawithin walking distancefree breakfasthot breakfastmajor attractionslate at nightbreakfast staffper nightstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice pool
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Upon arrival to our room there was a ozone machine running. Hmm why? A basic question but couldn't find an answer - no one knew - really? Okay I will wait until the next day and ask the day staff.

The next morning comes and as I am getting ready - actually 2 minutes into my shower the water stopped - I checked the faucet and that worked along with toilet. Hmmm - remember I was in shower while it stopped and I am a fast showerer just not that fast.

I call front desk and the response was oh yeah we are shutting the water off for an hour and I was going to give courtesy calls - ah what happened to mine????? Oh yeah she said she didn't get to them.

OMG unbelievable.

The from was fine. I still haven't found out about ozone machine and the day front staff is clueless.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Antonio N-Riverwalk Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear JuJuT,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express San Antonio North. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I'm a Platinum Elite member with IHG and they didn't have my reservation ready even though I booked it online and the original room they provided was still dirty. This is the last time I will stay at this HI Express.

• Stayed: March 2014
Felipe G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Antonio N-Riverwalk Area, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Dolfan,

On behalf of our entire hotel I am so sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations during your last visit to San Antonio. Here at the Historic Holiday Inn Express it is our goal to ensure every guest Platinum and non member have the same great experience and I apologize that this was not your experience during your time with us. You can be sure that we will address this issue with our front desk staff so that it does not happen again in the future. Thank you again for your feedback and may your next trip be enjoyable!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Two years in a row. Great location to the market square, shopping and even the Dollar general. The " tradition Has begun." Pros: good people, great neighbors, fridge & microwave in the room, and did I mention Great Location !
Cons: small outdoor pool
And hope you don't get the handy room cause it's kinda hard to take a shower but you still have the pool.
See y'all next year !!

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you Vidal-Valerie! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again next year!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Came with a group of ten to enjoy all things San Antonio, which we did, but the extra delight was the staff in this cozy and historic building. We were on a first-name basis immediately with Monique and Monica, and had fun conversations with all the staff, who helped guide us to a wide variety of interesting places, depending on our tourist style. Best of all for me: after I forgot several articles of clothing in the room closet, Felipe the manager undertook to box them up and make a personal trip to UPS to send them to me. The package was topped off with a jail-orange T-shirt with the hotel logo. I feel like all the staff there are pals; if you happen to notice Monique and Monica wearing glamorous jeweled tiaras, they're from our group, with thanks and a smile and a salute!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Felipe G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Antonio N-Riverwalk Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you A C!

Glad to hear that your package arrived safe and sound! Glad you liked the souvenir and we definitely cannot wait to see everyone again soon!!!! Take care and have fun in all your future travels!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This hotel is in a restored historical jail. We had wonderful accommodations. Monica who tended the breakfast area, met us daily with a wonderful smile and very helpful. The breakfast had a different hot entrée the days we were in San Antonio, we never felt rushed when eating, breakfast area was always very clean and tidy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your Feedback kclem! We are so glad your time with us was both productive and fun! I will be sure to let Monica know of the great job she is doing and we will hope to see you again soon!