Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk
US$165
US$160
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$367
US$336
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$218
  • Breakfast included
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$279
Omni Hotels
US$185
US$177
  • Pool
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$147
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
US$359
US$260
1,201 results
All reviewsgeorgia rioswine and cheese receptionfood and beverage managerhotel ownerthe river walkmanager's receptionfree shuttlethe shuttle driverminute walkwaffleswalking distancethe breakfast areahot tubhomeless peoplefree breakfastparking feedowntown area
Reviewed 22 June 2014

fairly close to riverwalk,maybe 5-10 minute walk.Shuttle to/from 3 riverwalk areas until 9PM. Very nice hotel,lobby, happy hour and super nice desk personnel. would recommend and stay at again. Met the owner and she is dedicated to great service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 June 2014

this place was gorgeous and very well maintained. the staff extremely helpful and friendly. the beds were so comfortable. great location. will not hesitate to stay there again. i would give it 5 stars ! the breakfast was very good.

there was a hotel van to take and drop you off. should you take your own car to more than one place around there you would easily pay more than $15, for parking.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had a great experience staying at this Hotel. The staff was very friendly. rooms were nice and clean. My family also got a chance to meet and talk with the owner of the Hotel. She really made us feel like we were at home. The breakfast was also great. we really enjoyed ourselves. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to San Antonio area.

Shontaye D.
Haughton, La

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Bought a groupon for a hotel stay for our family vacation. website said 4 blocks from Alamo and Riverwalk and amneties sounded great. Showed up to the Hotel and two homeless guys were walking through the parking lot looking through the windows of the cars. You have to pay $15 for parking each night. I'm not sure why as it is not a covered garage and doesn't have any security features it is seariously a paved spot under freeway. Check in staff was not friendly. Pool is very small and I have seen better putting greens at rundown miniature golf places.
They advertise that they are 4 blocks from the Riverwalk and Alamo, maybe 4 blocks "as the crow flys" try closer to 6. I did not feel safe walking with my children so we just drove.
breakfast was nice they serve it only until 9:00, they will tell you 930 but if anything runs out by 9 they don't bring more out. Even if you politely ask for something.
If you want to be close to the Riverwalk pay a little more.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank adeemurray
Reviewed 19 June 2014

It's a newer property, so the rooms are modern. The rooms are always clean. There is a manager's reception 3 days a week with complimentary beer, wine, and apps. I'll stay there as often as I can when I'm in San Antonio.

Room Tip: I prefer the Southeast side to get as far as I can away from I-37.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business