All personnel were most helpful from the owner, the General Manager Ray Velazquez, Augi and John (handyman, shuttle drivers, etc.). Flew in from Savannah via Charlotte and rented a car at the Airport. Although there was a $10 a day parking fee, if I had known better I would have gotten a taxi from the airport and saved the parking fee as the Inn's Shuttle took us wherever we wanted to go....and they picked us up to return to the Inn!
The breakfast spread was out of this world! One fantastic "meal"! And, the "Manager's Get To Know One Another (for lack of a better term)" was beyond one's expectations with cheeses, fruits, and some libations to please all.
The rooms were most comfortable and quiet. The motif was designed for the Southwestern area, including all the normanl amentities.
Everyone was "down-to-earth" and easy to talk with and enjoy; We met the owner (a most attractive and well meaning woman) who blended in well with the "customers".
The next time we (my wife and I) go to San Antonio, we're staying at the Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riverwalk & ALAMO 3 Blks. VOTED "BEST Value Downtown"!Even more with the Special Offer above includes Free Parking.This Mediterranean, boutique 3 STAR hotel gives the Traveler or Family seeking a unique experience the highest value downtown because every room sleeps up to a family of 6 and includes FREE breakfast buffet & FREE high-speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. Plus!FREE wine, beer, and hors d'oeuvres Tues-Thurs from 5-7pm during our complimentary Manager's Reception. NEW Tesla Charging stations and standard charging station was just installed! Comfort Suites Alamo Riverwalk is perfect for everyone, families, Monthly rates for Military, leisure, Corporate Suites, convention discounts. Riverwalk minutes away from our 89 suites with either 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, and all of the rooms come with a sleeper sofa, microwave, refrigerator. The beautiful property also boasts its' heated pool, hot tub, (brand new)fitness center, business center, & a putting green. Walking distance to everywhere downtown, 100 restaurants, a mall, art galleries, museums, festivals, parks and more! Perfect place for events like graduates from Lackland Airforce Base(Packages on our hotel site), Ft Sam Medical Courses(monthly rates), family reunions, "Sisters of the Traveling Pants" and more. SeaWorld and Fiesta Texas are only 20-25 minutes away, Ft Sam is one exit north and Trinity University and InCarnate Word University are one exit away. City transportation is great with a one day bus pass you can ride the bus to the San Antonio Zoo (SPECIAL ZOO PACKAGE ON HOTEL SITE), Witte Museum and San Antonio Museum of Art and the Pearl Brewery. Stay in San Antonio at the Comfort Suites for that "Unique experience". Owner operated by The Chaudhry's who designed and built this unique hotel for your personal enjoyment. Bienvenidos! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Comfort Suites San Antonio
- Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas