Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North
Ranked #74 of 356 Hotels in San Antonio
Jackson, MS, United States
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Outstanding by the whole team from top to bottom! I was there for 6 months and never had one problem and everyone was always asking is there was anything I needed and was ready to assist with my stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Rafael G, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review in regards to your recent stay in Homewood Suites San Antonio North. I am very pleased to hear that you that you had an outstanding experience. Every staff member truly thinks of you as family. With everyone of our guest, of course our highest priority is their overall experience, but you just made it so easy for us. Repeat business is the toughest to earn and we appreciate it very much. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Seguin, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I love staying at Homewood whenever I travel. When I have some days off from work I look forward to getting away from home. Homewood has the services I need to make me comfortable. My boys love to go swimming. Your pool was extremely clean and I have beautiful pictures of the clear blue water. I also celebrated my birthday the day I stayed and having a large refidgerator has convienent for the drinks and my birthday cake. Thanks for a wonderful stay and I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Rafael G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review in regards of your recent stay in Homewood Suites San Antonio North. It was our pleasure having you as a guest. I am pleased that we were able to be a part of your birthday celebration and hope to be a part of many more to come. We will do our best to continue to earn your business. Oh yes, and Happy Belated Birthday.
Flower Mound, TX
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have stayed at a lot of Homewood Suites over the years and this was one of the nicer ones. Breakfast had a nice selection and the evening reception with beer and wine is always welcome. Room was comfortable and updated. Will be back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank serwin99
Rafael G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Thank you very much for posting this review of your stay at "one of the nicer Homewood Suites" . We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. It truly means a lot to us to have you as a favored guest and also as a returning guest. Thank you very much for your business and we hope to see again soon.
San antonio, TX, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Convenient location to get to downtown. Have stayes serveral and each time I liked the hotel. Very friendly staff. Breakfast was good. Serve dinner M-Thur. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Has free internet. Will continue to come.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Rafael G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review in regards of your recent stay in Homewood Suites San Antonio North. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We try our best to make your stay fell like home with our many amenities. We also appreciate the kind words you expressed how friendly the team was to you during your stay.
We hope to see you again soon during your next visit to San Antonio.
McAllen, Texas
Reviewed 16 June 2014

After recently staying in another Homewood Suites (in Austin, TX) a week earlier, it was easy to compare the two. If you have been to a Homewood Suites, you know to expect a nice living area with an enclosed bedroom, small kitchen, and living area. This hotel is no different. The room was well appointed, clean, and the bed was comfortable.

...BUT...
The common area needs a deep clean and/or refurbishment. This main area clearly gets a lot of traffic due to the daily breakfast and dinner during the weekday. Because of this, the carpets are filthy. If they are being steam cleaned, the frequency must be increased.

As you travel through the lobby towards the rooms, there is also a smell of stale cigarette smoke. They do not allow smoking in the lobby, so possibly a deep clean of the common areas are in order.

Lack of Towels - One evening I needed a couple towels. I was informed at the front desk that no towels were available due to a backlog in the laundry. I was told that towels should be available by 9am the next morning. I was also told that the hotel was full, so not even a single towel could be made available from an empty room. I did get towels in the morning, but I overhead a couple cleaning ladies talking about the availability of some needed sheets.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Rafael G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
It’s our goal to surpass your expectations and make you feel a part of our family. Thank you for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated as we strive for excellence in customer service. The issues you mentioned are definitely ones we can and will correct. We value your loyalty with Hilton and hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This Homewood Suites has everything you could possibly need whether staying a night, week or a month. The rooms are clean, large & very comfortable with a full size kitchen (large microwave/refrigerator, dishwasher, cooktop with 2 burners, several cabinets filled with dishes, utensils, pots, etc), dining table & chairs, desk/chair and comfortable beds/sofa bed. The bathroom was wonderful & also very large for a hotel! The staff was amazing, everyone makes you feel welcomed & go out of their way make you comfortable & meet your needs. They also serve a hot breakfast every morning & nice dinner (not just appetizers) Mon-Thurs. They have a computer room (also get free wifi in the room), fitness room, nice pool & basketball court. I also want to mention how quiet the rooms are. I rarely heard any noises from either side, above or below me or from the outside highway (1604) outside my window. It was so quiet & with the curtains closed, nice & dark or with them opened, nice & bright. There is not one negative comment about this hotel, the entire experience was excellent!!

1 Thank 141ginac
Rafael G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review in regards of your recent stay in Homewood Suites San Antonio North. I am very pleased to hear that you that you regard this hotel as the best hotel in San Antonio. One of our highest priorities is your overall experience. Repeat business is the toughest to earn and we appreciate yours very much. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon.
United States
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Nice stay. We came to SA for the NBA Finals. this hotel 's location made it possible to get to all the locations we needed to go. Loop 1604 gets alittle congested around "drive time" but other wise SA is a fairly city to get around.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are pleased you had a nice experience at the Homewood Suites North. We try our best to make your stay fell like home. We hope to see you again soon during your next visit to San Antonio.