Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport South
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$162
  • Restaurant
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$367
US$185
US$179
US$356
US$314
  • Pool
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$221
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$293
US$251
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$364
US$356
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$157
  • Breakfast included
US$388
US$337
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskrental carindoor poolsan antonio airportlobby areawafflescleaning stafffree shuttlehot tubup to datevery nice hotelliving roomking suitebed was very comfortablenice staydefinitely stay here againfitness center
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I was able to get a suite and loved it! I was thinking it was going to be a bad expierence due to some small remodeling when I first walked in, but they apologized and I didn't notice the rest of my stay. It literally felt like a home away from home, the complimentary breakfast was delicious! Layout of the room was odd but perfect really enjoyed my stay. Location is a bit confusing but nothing a GPS cant handle and everything is literally minutes away. This hotel was fantastic! Should be at least a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
Amado M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Reviewed 11 April 2012

We just spent one night before an early flight. The hotel is brand new. The rooms are very well laid out. There's privacy between the sitting area and the bedroom. There are 2 tvs and a microwave and small fridge. The decor is modern and the furniture is comfortable.
The staff was excellent. They offered to pick us up after we dropped off our rental car and were waiting for us when we got there.
The pool is indoor and very small- my stepdaughter gave that a thumbs down but she loved everything else. They have a nice lobby bar with $4 highballs and the house liquors were Absolut and Jack Daniels.
I cant comment on breakfast as we left at 430-am .
This is an airport property so the view is crappy but they've done a pretty good job with sound proofing as we didn't hear a thing all night.

Room Tip: We had a corner room. It was very spacious!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Great Room-----seriously, two flat screens( one at the bed, one in the office...which is in the room). All hook ups for computer, printer, etc.for the geeks. Fridge, coffee maker with ceramic coffee cups, as well as to-gos...Just a serious room for like a buckfifteen(?)---oh , theres more....indoor pool, gym, espresso bar and ....Bar. I considered stayin another night cause of the breakup the night before.......I will return----

Room Tip: 12 noon checkout was a bonus--- They were noisy cleaning the room nextdoor(TV, Radio) but as soon as i called the desk, it stopped
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 March 2012

This has been the best trip ever. The hotel staff was excellent went the extra mile. We went to Sea World on Monday got back late that night and we were so tired and sun burnt. We had asked the lady (Alice B.) if they had any aloe vera for sale. Which they didn't but she did have some sunburn cream and a spray. We were able to take the spray upstairs with us so we could take a shower and then but some on. We were very impressed with how far she had went out of her way she went to accomadate us. She had went out of her way on other several occasions to help us. Such as directions and more.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Whytegurl1183

Reviewed 6 March 2012

With the exception of a longer than usual wait time to check in, this hotel was great! Staff and front desk were very polite and helpful. They were very crowded with two large groups when we arrived, so I understand the wait. The room was spacious and up to date contemporary. Clean room and comfortable beds! I booked online and made a special request and the staff actually read my request and placed us accordingly. I appreciated that very much! The breakfast was well stocked and very good! The only negative thing I would say about our stay was the parking lot - a lot of holes and kinda hard to tell how to get to the hotel. Other than that, we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family