“Awesome place. All around great!”

Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport South
Ranked #53 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This hotel was surprisingly affordable as compared to other nice hotels. Service was top notch including front desk, shuttle, breakfast. All staff went above and beyond without me even asking and made sure I had everything I needed. I will be back in a few weeks and many more times to come. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank TinaWard04
Amado M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

I love this hotel. Great service I love having a bar on site. The fitness center is large with free weights and the breakfast is great. Love having 2 tv's in the suite so my kids can watch different shows than I do. I will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Mdfle585

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Very handy to the airport and only a 10 minute drive from Downtown, this is one well-located hotel.
The rooms are large and comfortable with great beds and bathroom. The staff are friendly and helpful.
The prices are fantastic at around $115 per night.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BobSt23

Reviewed 15 July 2013

This is my first stay at a Country Inn & Suites. I stayed for a business trip to visit a client whose office is less than half-mile from the hotel. Also, this client has a negotiated rate so I couldn't tell exactly what is the normal cost to compare.

The room is spacious with a seating area with a sleeper sofa and separate tv. What I liked the most was the convenience of having all connections next to the working desk. Not only you have a wired network option but even a USB and HD input to connect any device and watch a movie in the TV.

Free breakfast is provided, it was pretty much standard compared to other hotels in this category.

The only thing I didn't like is the surrounding area. It's very dark at night and there's really no restaurants other than a McDonalds and a Taco Cabana within a walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MiguelOtero

Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Had an excellent while me and the family had a mini vacation. Pretty centrally located, although everything in S.A. is pretty spread apart. Weird fact though, there was no trash can liners in any of the trash cans. Also there were minor rip in the ceiling of the bathroom. Still had signs saying that they were updating the place, still looked the same as last year when the wife stayed there. The minor issues were not a big deal, but might drive the ocd person crazy, But will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Donald G

Reviewed 26 June 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights due to a medical appt. By far, this is the best Country Inn I've ever stayed at. We were welcomed with some chocolate chip cookies, and the lobby was very clean. Hotel was very busy, but rooms were so quiet. Loved the layout of the rooms with separate sleeping area divided by a window. The bed was so comfortable, and traveling with 2 teenagers, loved having 2 TVs,
The breakfast was delicious and well stocked.
All the staff was so nice and with it being so close to the airport, we could barely hear the airplanes nearby!
Will be staying here next time!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Very clean and nice. Employees helpful and attentive. Food is tasty. I had asked the desk clerk for references as far as good or nice place to,eat and she was a big help.

Always a nice place to,stay in my state ! Love Country Inns !!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
hotelmanager8505, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

Hotel Management