“Good Experience”

Ranked #217 of 356 Hotels in San Antonio
Hyderabad, India
“Good Experience”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a night while traveling to San Antonio. Rooms are nice and the linen is clean. AC worked well and I slept well. The laundromat too worked well.

Grab n Go breakfast ran out of fresh fruit by the time I got there. Billing was a breeze and done in less than 2 mins.
Overall a good experience.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank f1dotcom

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Bugs!! Holy Hell! Cockroaches, spiders.... Walking in to the room after checking in at the front desk, the first thing that hit me was the smell... Wow! Second, the dirty dishes in the dirty sink. Third, the black mold in the bathroom. Forth, the total uncleanliness of the bathroom... Well the whole room. When I approached the front desk about these issues I got ushered away (other people checking in). They knew the issues. Didn't really seem to care... As long as your money is good. I'm totally surprised these guys aren't shut down for health reasons. I couldn't stay there. Had to move to another hotel. Stay elsewhere!

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Vine Vale, Australia
Reviewed 21 July 2014

These are the pictures that I took at the Motel. Not only was the place terribly dirty but the staff was very rude. When I arrived my card was declined and the young lady was insistent that I just use another card because she did not want to wait for me to call customer service. It's not like other patrons were waiting, I was the only person at the desk. The reason the card was declined is because the rude clerk entered an incorrect expiration date in the system. Also the morning I tried to check out the guy at the desk could not check me out because the management shuts down the computers at night so I had to wait till the next morning for a manager to come in and log in to get a receipt. I voiced my issues why I was checking out early at this time. I tried to go on line to the corporate headquarters to file a complaint and it only went to the local branch where there swore I did not voice these concerns at all. This was not the truth. She did however state that they would refund the one night that I was forced to stay there and got no sleep because it was so dirty. I bought plastic and covered a chair and sat in chair all night and watched TV. I then had to go and give a briefing all day with no sleep and having no breakfast because by the time a manager showed up that could check me out, I was almost late for my briefing. Although the price may be cheaper no one should be forced to stay in this filth. When I did complain the answer was that maid service must have forgotten to clean that room that day. Mold does not grow over night so it was obviously months.

Room Tip: Never ever ever stay here
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Watford City, North Dakota
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The location was great and heard great things an it extends stay in general. However, the room was extremely outdated, needing a new coat of paint and was small; clostrophobic feel to it. Have been more satisfied with some competitors which are less than a mile away from the extended stay. However, it will do in a pinch....

• Stayed July 2014
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I booked two rooms, said it was a non smoking room, both rooms smelled so bad. In one of the rooms the beds were not made, stains on the sheets and food still left out. I walked in and walked right out, asked for a refund and left. I will never come back!!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
San antonio
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Too many bad experiences here. Stayed in 5 different rooms during my stay. Just very unhappy and not satisfied how I was treated. Just expected more communication from management and none was there. This place just really turned me away from extended stay America. I will never stay here again at any location. I wouldn't refer anyone to stay here

• Stayed February 2014
Winnsboro, Texas
Reviewed 30 June 2014

After reading other negative eviews i was verry supprised too find a verry clean plesant room.The staff was as good as you can ask for the tv selection was good .Only prob i had is the having too check out pots and dishes. alot of walking at my age.But for the price you can't beat the room agin my room was clean as can be slept like a baby thanks guys. James Spicer

Room Tip: get close too the office saves walking for grab and go in mornings
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business