“Best Western Inn & Suites San Antonio TX”

BEST WESTERN PLUS San Antonio East Inn & Suites
Ranked #41 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Fort Pierce, United States
“Best Western Inn & Suites San Antonio TX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

Excellent hotel for value, breakfast, amenities, friendliness and courtesy of staff. Rooms are great, there is no scenic view, it is much more about value and location. Highly recommend Best Western Inn & Suites in San Antonio.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Charles S
Rupesh P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS San Antonio East Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We are thrilled to hear that you find us to be excellent in many aspects. Staff friendliness and courtesy are definitely factors that we take pride in. We understand it is difficult for guests to be away from their homes and families when travelling on business, so we make it our priority to be hospitable and accommodating. It is a pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you for recommending us highly.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

2nd year in a row great place to stay and fabulos staff. Friendly staff, clean, relaxing facility off of the 10 interstate. Call ahead because it is always full, should tell you something. Close to several restraunts, Texas Pride BBQ if you like barbeque. I left behind a personal item, I received a call; was to far to return, Judith went over and beyond to coordinated my item be shipped to my home in California. I'll stay there again without a doubt. Safe Travels.

Prowrap

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Bryan, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

The hotel staff was the worse I've ever experienced. Every time we stepped out the elevator they asked for our name, room number, where we were going. We stayed two nights and our room was not cleaned ( trash was not taken out) we did not receive clean towels we had to ask someone for towels. I travel all the time and will never stay or recommend this hotel again!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Sabina S
Rupesh P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS San Antonio East Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
I apologize sincerely if you felt like you were being questioned. Part of our staff's training is to ensure the safety and security of all of the guest in the hotel. On this occasion we had a discrepancy with the reservation as we had received it for two adults and two children, and there were seen to be three adults and four children staying in the room. We do have to ask for accurate information due to fire safety guidelines and the guest service associate had to ensure who would be staying in the room. We did also have to charge an extra $10.00 for the extra adult in the room as the reservation came through for only 2 adults and the extra charge was not reflected.

I am sorry that you also had issues with the housekeeping on the day that you stayed over. I have looked into this matter and spoken to the housekeeper who cleaned your room, as well as read the housekeeping and front desk log for the morning you extended with us. It shows that you had a late check out at 3:00 p.m. but then decided to extend for the night and the housekeeping list shows that you only asked for towels to be exchanged from your room. Normally we only have extended check outs until 1:00 p.m. but we do try to be as flexible as we can as I know that plans can change. We thought that your room was still due to check out so the housekeeper moved on to her stay-over rooms so you would have as much undisturbed time as possible in the room. The housekeeper with your room on her list left at 3:00 p.m. unfortunately and the message for your extension and to receive only towels may have not been relayed. I do apologize for this miss-communication and assure you that all of our staff have been properly refreshed on these procedures.

I do hope that, if you return to visit San Antonio or are just passing through on your travels, you consider our hotel to accommodate you again. Pleasing our guests is our main concern and I hope the rest of your stay with us was to your liking.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

Our truck had to go into the shop across the street and we were in need of a room at the last minute. With only a suite left available, they negotiated the price, gave us a ride to the store and even held the room for several days in anticipation of our needing it further, which we were did. The service was outstanding!

• Stayed July 2013
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Elena is an amazing worker she has worked with me on booking rooms for the company I work for...She has gone over and beyond for us even when it's last min.. I love working with her and she always make sure she I have all the information I need for billing reason my guys always telling me great things I have even made it a point to meet her one day I left work a little early " Thanks Best Western "

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Rupesh P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS San Antonio East Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for that glowing review! Elena was so thrilled to see your compliments. She really is a shining star in our books. She as well as our other team members always try to ensure both individual guests and companies have ease of reservations as well as check in's & check outs. We look forward to continuing working with you and your company. Call us directly when you are ready to make your next reservation. Have a great day!
Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed at this Best Western many times during my business trips to San Antonio. These trips lasted over a month, so the Best Western really became my home away from home. The staff were always very helpful. Whether I needed to schedule an early breakfast, check out and print invoices at strange hours of the night, or get some extra towels for the pool - the staff never failed to impress me. I found that I began to trust and rely on them, and I wasn't disappointed. Elena at the reception desk was my go-to for all my needs, and besides being helpful, she was very friendly. If you decide to stay at the Best Western you will know what I mean!

Besides all of this, I want to single out the beds. During my various stays, I spent nights in many rooms. All of the beds are huge, there are extra pillows... pretty much I wish I had some beds like that at home. The location is a little outside San Antonio, but I found that it was much more convenient and quiet to stay here than somewhere more downtown.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

The room was very comfortable and clean! The Service Representative was a young woman named Elena, she was excellent and even opened the breakfast up late for my daughter after we missed closing. She is an absolute asset to your company! We will be visiting again!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family