“Great Hotel. ”

Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites
Ranked #44 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

What can I say I haven't already said. Great hotel. Great prices. And outstanding employes. Stay there a couple of times and they will be calling you by name. Wouldn't stay anywhere else when I'm there unless I just didn't have a choice. Thank you to all the staff. See ya next time.
Evan S

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Rupesh P, General Manager at Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

We are always appreciative of your wonderful responses and always look forward to your stays. We hope to provide you with the best of services and hope that you will choose us to be your home away from home. We cannot thank you enough for all the kind words towards all of our staff. Have a wonderful summer and come back soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My stay was all business, but the entire staff did a great job of making the stay extreamly pleasant. Rooms, pool, and lobby where very clean. They have a great breakfast, and the staff does great to keep it stocked. I travel that area every other week and now I have a place that is clean, safe, comfortable, and affordable.

Room Tip: I reccomend first floor close to the pool!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tim A

Thank you for your great review. Whether you are here for business or pleasure, we try our hardest to impress everyone with the cleanliness and the comfort of all rooms and areas. We also strive for the best customer service. We are so glad to see you had a chance to try our free full hot breakfast. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

If you want a good night's sleep for a reasonable price and EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, this is a good pick. I was only stopping for the night, but a warm welcome, comfortable bed and endless coffee made for a pleasant stay. The weather was horrible so I did not use the pool or hot tub, but it looked clean and inviting. The is a variety of foods for breakfast IF you take it for what it is. I do not eat white flour, white sugar, or fat and/or sodium laden foods which means I usually bring my own food and hope there is something I can supplement with. Unfortunately, not here. I did eat a banana w/ my own cereal & FF milk as only whole & 2% is offered. Bananas & 2 anemic oranges were all the fruit; however, there was a variety of bread, bagels, muffins & biscuits, sausage, hash browns, waffles & sugar filled cereal & oatmeal that make most travelers happy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rupesh P, General Manager at Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

We thank you for your appreciation of our service to you and we are delighted that you had a comfortable stay. Sorry we were unable to meet your specific dietary requirements and for your account of the oranges. We do we aim to cater to the majority of guests and do our best to ensure only the freshest foods are served for breakfast. We are glad you enjoyed the 24 hour 100% Arabica coffee! We hope you can come back to enjoy the pool and hot tub!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Only issues was that mapquest had us going out of the way. Call the hotel for location Room was large,,,breakfast was great..staff very friendly..security cameras made one truly safe. We shall be back

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments. Sorry to hear that you had a hard time finding our hotel. We would like to inform you that we are available 24 hours a day to aide in directions or any questions or concerns you may have at all. I was glad to see you found your room comfortable and the staff friendly. We are glad our security system made you feel more at ease. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I can't say enough about how friendly and accommodating the staff at this hotel is and how nice the facility is! My family gathers in San Antonio from time to time, and this is the place we choose to stay each time. The beds and pillows at this hotel are super comfortable, and the breakfast is delicious and plentiful. Also, every part of the place looks and feels clean, and my husband claims that I am a fanatic about that. I rarely find a hotel that meets my cleanliness standards.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia M

First I would like to say thank you for your feedback. All of our staff were so pleased to hear such compliments on their hard work, as well as the hotels’ accommodations. Our pillows and Simmons® Beautyrest® pillow-top beds are a big hit for a great stay. I am glad we were able to give you plenty of options for the full hot breakfast. Cleanliness standards and guest service are our main priorities together with our passion for success. We always welcome our guests back and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I traveled with a group of motorcycle riders and we wanted to stay near friends camping at the KOA. This motel was close and appeared to be ok so we made our reservations. But we were totally surprised at how nice it was even though it is in an industrial type area. The staff was so helpful and clearly wanted to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Security was never a concern for us or our bikes. Breakfast was good and an exceptional range of choices. The rooms were nice and the beds very comfortable. I'm so happy we stayed there and heard nothing but positive comments from the others in my group! Way to go BW+San Antonio East !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rupesh P, General Manager at Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for such a great review. We are so glad to see that you and your fellow riders had an enjoyable stay. Though it may appear to be in an industrial area, minutes away there are shops and restaurants parallel to the highway, conveniently behind our property. Our security system is a big hit with our guests. We do all we can to ensure our guest’s safety. We were happy to hear that you were taken care of by our wonderful staff. Before anyone leaves, we welcome everyone to enjoy our full hot breakfast. We look forward to your next ride through. Remember to see our Best Western Plus San Antonio East Inn & Suites FaceBook page for your group photos! See you next time!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The front counter gentleman whom I believe was the general manager was excellent with information on area attractions and directions. He took time with us to make sure we knew were we were headed. Overly courteous and friendly. The room was well kept and the establishment well monitored.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and your compliments. As a manager, it is important to have the whole team onboard with providing excellent customer service at all times. It is our priority to do whatever we can to facilitate your stay, making it enjoyable, comfortable and memorable! We hope to see you again next time you are in town!