The walk along the River to the "lively" area is a tad too long when you are tired. Learn the trolley system and buy a day pass to save your feet. The room here was pleasant, with an extremely large living room/desk area. The bathroom, however was tiny, with the toilet and shower separate from the vanity. The vanity,across from the bed made it a problem for my husband top hear the TV when I needed to blow dry my hair. There are no safes in the rooms. This room was probably not designed by a woman! The people at the front desk were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Texas