The Drury Inn is a great place to stay on the River Walk for a reasonable price. Plus they serve free hot breakfast & have a happy hour each evening too. We'd definitely stay here & at other Drury Inn's again.
The hotel is a little dated but nothing too bad. You do have to pay for parking ($14/day on the week days & $15/day on the weekends) seems a little pricey but it is right on the River Walk.
Breakfast did not start until 7:00 on Saturday which was a little late for us since we needed to be on the road at 7:15 but we made it work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk features comfortable rooms, a rooftop pool and plenty of meeting space for business events. It is located on the San Antonio River with countless restaurants and shops within scenic walking distance. This historically renovated hotel is the perfect location for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Drury Inn And Suites Riverwalk
- Drury Inn Riverwalk
- Drury San Antonio
- Drury Inn San Antonio
- Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk Texas