and 1 more site!
Ranked #73 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
texas
“Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Spent July 4th here, thurs and Friday, arrived and was given room with a terrace on the back of te hotel, always like to,stay on the front side to watch the traffic coming and going, called front desk and they changed me with no problem, we stay at this hotel every time we visit San Antonio. With being on front of hotel by the traffic, there is no noise from the road. staff was very polite even when I left keys in room and they had to give me another one. like the hotel for he parking, it's in a covered parking garage. they have an ok breakfast and a 5:30 free drink and snacks. Upon arriving home I realized I left my set of house and car keys there, I live 2 1/2 hours away, my hubby drove with his keys, phone back and spoke with he manager and she had house keeping look for them and gave me a call back stating they had been found along with at shirt didn't even know I had left, would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We highly recommend this hotel for people traveling to the San Antonio area. This is also a pet friendly hotel with a super staff from the front desk folks to the housekeeping group! Our experience staying here (8 nights) was by far one of the best travel experiences we have had. The hotel is located right off of the main highway that makes it easily accessible and it also has free parking, out door parking is great for larger vehicles (pick up trucks). Fitness room was always clean and had equipment that was well maintained.

Cocktails, breakfast and snacks provided were ample and very good. They also had items that were kid friendly. Wide open space for eating/drinking with plenty of seating. The room was comfortable, as were the beds.

Next time we are in the area we will stay here again!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My son and I stayed at this hotel for two nights during our vaca to San Antonio. It is close to Six Flags via 1604. Our rooms over looked I 10, but hotel is so well insulated that we never heard it at all. Price was good. Breakfast was good. Free popcorn and soft drinks was unexpected. 5:30 kickback saved us from buying supper one night. Friendly staff. Well done lobby. Big spacious room and bath. Comfortable beds with a variety of pillows to chose from on each bed. Pool and hot tub inside with small area to sun. Thumbs up.

Stayed July 2014
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great family and Pet friendly hotel.. Clean and front staff was super friendly. Thank you Eli and Jorge for all your help.. Just wish you could change up the free breakfast and dinner alittle bit more. I recommend this Hotel if your traveling with your family or your pet..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
The Woodlands, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is an amazing hotel. Best in it's class. Front desk staff was great (I would have given this hotel a 5 except for a rude manager that was on staff Monday June 23, 2014)...props to Antonio, the front desk clerk that helped me get a room at the very last minute for a fair price. Great cleaning staff. A very safe parking garage that also kept me from having to get out of the car in the rain. Super clean. Free evening snacks along with a few cocktails and a decent free breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Friendswood, Texas, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

quick checkin. huge room, nice and cool. could never figure out how to turn lamp off, so had to unplug it. kids couldnt either and tried all switches. maybe getting old, lol! but then at 4 a banging would happen every 8 minutes. think it is when condensor on ac woudl turn off, or something in hall. not sure. but kept me up. one kid slept thru it. other kid said mom people sure do bang doors all night here. checked out day early. told front desk, made apology but that it. breakfast good. shame cause had hoped for wonderful experience for a return trip. now not so sure, sleep so important!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Near La Cantera Parkway, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us at the Drury Inn & Suites near La Cantera Parkway. I am just so sorry you experienced noise during your stay and did not have a restful night. We never want our guests to leave our hotel feeling less than 100% satisfied. Please feel free to contact me personally so I can resolve this for you and so the location of the noise can be determined for any future guests who stay with us. Again, thank you for your feedback as without this we cannot improve our service. I truly hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you and your family.

Tracy Thomas
Weslaco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Our experience with Drury Inn & Suites Near La Cantera Parkway was excellent. The hotel staff was amazing. My family and I showed up with no reservation after another hotel in the area made a mistake with my reservation. We were able to get a room and checked in within 10 minutes. The room was beautiful, clean and very spacious. The breakfast which by no means is your regular continental, was a great way to start our day. We will definitely go back the next time we are in San Antonio. The location is also a plus, we were a very short distance from Six Flags, which we could actually see from our room window.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family