“Incredible breakfast by the Riverwalk”

Zocca Cuisine D'Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
Zocca Cuisine D'Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 4,881 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Navarro Street
Description: Zocca offers contemporary Italian cuisine, fine wine, and cocktails at one of the most scenic spots on San Antonio’s renowned Riverwalk, where towering cypress trees shade the restaurant’s riverside patio. Zocca’s casually elegant interior of burnished copper, rich wood, and handsome onyx panels creates a relaxed, welcoming ambiance. The culinary artists in Zocca’s kitchen bring a contemporary spin to traditional Old World flavors, focusing on locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients to create delectable and memorable dishes. Zocca’s private dining options can accommodate from 10 guests to 100, in an al fresco patio setting to the convivial Chef’s Table to buy-out of the entire restaurant.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Situated in the beautiful Westin, Zocca has incredible food and service! Our waiter was Angel, the best service we have had in quite some time. We will definitely be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,683)

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Susan and her staff are amazing. Chef made my a special dish not on the menu, what more can you ask for.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We went there twice on our family trip to San Antonio, we tried several plates and from appetizers to dessert all was amazing, very tastefull, nice setting, great service and ambience, moderate prices, you can have your valet ticket validated (great saving!)

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped in to Zocca with the family on vacation.This place is awesome! Our server Jason was 5-star! As a former waiter, I really appreciate great service. I can honestly say Jason was the best server I have had in many years. And the food....my goodness...it was worth every penny. My son said the margarita pizza "was the best ever". I had pasta with meat sauce which would be hard to beat. If you are looking for a great place on the river walk...this is it!!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My husband and I dined there last weekend. We anticipated a nice Italian meal given the number of Excellent reviews. What we received was an Italian meal in name only, and nothing at all excellent or even all that good. The menu was quite limited. I was surprised when I turned it over and that was all there was, one page of offerings and not much variety. I noticed the people at the next table did the same thing as if to say “this is it?”
I ordered a basic pasta dish, which while the sauce was good, the pasta was gooey and cool. No extra cheese was offered. My husband ordered the short ribs which were overly charred with a “processed meat” flavor. The wine list was nothing special. The service was adequate, however the busser needs to know that you don’t place two waters, two bread plates and the bread all on the same small corner of the table forcing the diners to basically set their own place!

If you are bringing a number of children it’s probably a good place for pizza and a view of the Riverwalk. However, if you are looking for a real dining experience I'd look elsewhere.