Rodeway Inn at Lackland AFB
US$153
US$148
US$110
US$106
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$139
US$131
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$215
US$209
US$154
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$372
US$326
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2010

My family was in town for my son's AF Graduation 2/10-2/14, 2010. When we arrived for our 4-night stay the front desk person "GARY" was very friendly and polite. Once checked in we noticed that neither room had a microwave and one room had a couch with no bed. I went back to the front desk with my accomodation needs and within 20mins Gary was knocking on our doors delivering microwaves and a roll-away bed, I thought he was superman because he was so fast.
Throughout the length of our stay the entire staff was extremely friendly and very nice, the continental breakfast was nice and I really liked the TEXAS shaped waffle (how cute)
Most of all the cleaning lady was always smiling and suppling whatever we needed. As we were leaving that Sunday morning she was arriving to work and with her big smile she said the warmest "GOOD MORNING & HAVE A SAFE TRIP. It meant a lot to my family.
The rates were great and the rooms were clean, very quiet and comfortable. Some hotels your just paying for the BIG NAME, but here we paid for comfort, closeness, great customer service and hospitality.
***THANKS RODEWAY STAFF***

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank memphischick
Reviewed 19 June 2009

Hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful - room was clean and adequately furnished with the standards - this is an "old style" hotel (1 story, external entrance, park at your door) that my wife and I almost drove right by in order to stay at the much "nicer from the outside" Holiday Inn right next door - however, we were relieved after our stay that we didn't let our first impression of the facility turn us away from it - the property is well-maintained - landscaping is well-groomed - breakfast was the standard "continental" (danishes, cereal, waffle iron) - pool was small, but clean - internet connection (not wireless) from port in room was fantastic speed - hotel is an easy 5 minute drive from the San Antonio Missions ballpark

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CentILMatt
Reviewed 2 May 2009

I didn't read reviews before we came and don't want to search them out while we're still here. Just want to give people a warning to look elsewhere. We are here for my daughter's boyfriends graduation from BMT at Lackland AFB. The location is good to get to the base, and the price is low. Those are the 2 good things I can say about the hotel. The rooms have no curb appeal from outside, and that doesn't really bother me that much. The worst thing was getting in late at night and wanting to take a shower before bed. There was a rubber bath mat draped over the side of the tub and the underside had mold and hairs on it. We decide to buy a bottle of Clorox clean up because that would be cheaper than going to another hotel. They have wired internet in the room, and will give you a connection cable at the front desk. The clock in our room didn't work, but were glad that the refrigerator did. The lights in the room don't illuminate it very well. There are very limited electric outlets. There was a hairdryer, iron, coffee maker and microwave in the room.

• Stayed: April 2009
Reviewed 27 October 2008

not at all like reviews it was old on outside but fine on the inside very nice people too!!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank dgjp8991
Reviewed 8 July 2008

i have had many stays in this place it always have been gud i stayed on business but once or twice it was just to chill out and i would take my wife here it's not a bad place to go it's pertty clean

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)