“Nice place to stay”

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
1  Thank James B
There are newer reviews for Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Wyndham Garden La cantera, it was amazing! The front desk customer service made our stay just wonderful, Arial made us laugh, fell comfortable and over all just welcome! I loved the stay and would recommend Wyndham Garden to anyone looking for a awesome relaxed vacation!

Room Tip: Make sure you do your research!!
1  Thank Nichole M
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Wyndham Garden Hotel near La Cantera in San Antonio, Texas for a business trip and was awestruck by how professional the staff was. I was really impressed that all my needs or issues during my stay were addressed with alacrity and total professionalism. The two particular members of the hotel staff I want to recognize that displayed that total professionalism were Neda and Arial. They both work the front desk at the Wyndham Hotel near La Cantera and made my stay more enjoyable! I supremely believe they both have a bright future in the hotel and hospitality fields if they keep performing at the level I witnessed during my stay. They would both be on the fast track to promotion if they were my employees! Wyndham Hotels need to keep Neda and Arial around as long as possible; for to lose them would mean a great loss to the organization! Neda and Arial both make staying at this hotel worth it!

Room Tip: Book your reservations in advance to ensure you get the room you desire.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Christopher S
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The location is fantastic. We were very close to our events and very close to great restaurants and shopping. After a very long day I had one of the best nights sleep ever in a hotel. Before going to bed hanging out by the fire in the outdoor area was very relaxing. My family and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Dbendele
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

My husband, myself, & our German Shepherd which is a service dog stayed at this hotel while traveling to florida from California on military orders. We stopped by off the 10 to check out the rates and hotel and booked immediately due to friendly staff amd rates. The staff is very friendly the waiter at the bar restaurant Ricky was great. Arieal at the front desk was very friendly and fun. We definitely will stay again if we pass through San Antonio again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stina n Bud L
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Well, as they always say, "location, location, location." This place is in a very convenient location for La Cantera and Six Flags Fiesta Texas. We rented a bed with 2 queen beds. The beds were comfy, and the pillows were great. The room was modern and well furnished. However, there was no refrigerator (which I would have liked for bottled water). The in-room coffee cups were not wrapped, so I didn't use the coffee pot! The bathroom was very small--so small that I had to close the door before I could use the sink. There was no free coffee downstairs, and breakfast was $11.99, which seemed high, especially if you are headed to Six Flags, where the food is a total rip-off! The strangest thing was that the maids left fresh towels but did not empty the trash can nor make the beds. We had take-out boxes from the night before, so we needed the trash emptied. Also, the air conditioner did not regulate well. When it was on, we froze. When it was off, we were hot. All in all, this was a decent place to stay, but there are better places to stay which include breakfast and coffee for the same price, or cheaper.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Tiffany R, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your comments. We have just purchased refrigerators and microwaves for all of our rooms and are in the process of installing them thanks to feedback from our guests. We truly value what you tell us and want you to enjoy your stay. Our complimentary coffee station is located near our Front Desk in the Lobby. We are working to ensure that we inform our guests during their check-in of all complimentary amenities offered here at the hotel. Again, thank you so much for your insight. If you are ever in San Antonio again, please email me so that I may assist you with reservations at tiffany@wyndhamsahotel.com.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
1  Thank Mark Q
Tiffany R, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014