Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera
Hotels.com
US$318
US$279
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$115
US$289
US$241
US$1,855
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$179
US$174
US$325
US$279
  • Pool
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$174
Omni Hotels
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$282
US$121
Agoda.com
US$256
All reviewsla canterasix flagsfour pointsfront deskfiesta texastaco cabanaroom was cleanbusiness trippleasant stayenjoyed my stayhotel is locateddefinitely stay here againsea worldvery nice hotelfree breakfastriawhataburger
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed for the weekend. Our first time to visit a perfect girls trip. We were able to check in early which is a nice feature coming from Ohio. Friendly staff clean rooms and large bathroom was lovely. There was a buisness meeting of some sort on the patio with live music could not hear any noise in the room and patio was spotless the next day. We had a great time

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Tiffany R, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you very much for taking the the time to share your positive review about our Wyndham Garden near La Cantera hotel. We are pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy an early check-in and that you enjoyed our clean and large rooms. Thank you for also commenting on the service level of our staff! We hope to see you again the next time you are in San Antonio!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Great hotel - newer and close to Six Flags and the Northside Swimming facility. I was there for three days while attending the National USADiving Master Diving Championships at the Beautiful Northside Aquatic Center.

Rates were great. Room was huge! Newer, clean and quiet.. What more do you need?

Had a team meeting with about 50 attendees - no issue. Meeting room was prepped and fit us without issues. Bar had happy hour with $2 drafts from 5-7 with great happy hour food.

Whataburger is right out front... CVS across the parking lot. Would go back to this place in a heartbeat. Breakfast was good with custom omlettes and plenty of fruit.

Downside?? Coffee maker sucks. Bring your own French Press. The kitchen really needs an instant hot machine for tea. Right now they have to physically boil water. Small complaints overall.

Top marks!

Room Tip: My room was facing construction..... No issues with noise - double insulated windows!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gerarddunn
Reviewed 8 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Wyndham Garden La cantera, it was amazing! The front desk customer service made our stay just wonderful, Arial made us laugh, fell comfortable and over all just welcome! I loved the stay and would recommend Wyndham Garden to anyone looking for a awesome relaxed vacation!

Room Tip: Make sure you do your research!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nichole M
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Wyndham Garden Hotel near La Cantera in San Antonio, Texas for a business trip and was awestruck by how professional the staff was. I was really impressed that all my needs or issues during my stay were addressed with alacrity and total professionalism. The two particular members of the hotel staff I want to recognize that displayed that total professionalism were Neda and Arial. They both work the front desk at the Wyndham Hotel near La Cantera and made my stay more enjoyable! I supremely believe they both have a bright future in the hotel and hospitality fields if they keep performing at the level I witnessed during my stay. They would both be on the fast track to promotion if they were my employees! Wyndham Hotels need to keep Neda and Arial around as long as possible; for to lose them would mean a great loss to the organization! Neda and Arial both make staying at this hotel worth it!

Room Tip: Book your reservations in advance to ensure you get the room you desire.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business