We travel to San Antonio pretty frequently for concerts at Cowboys Dancehall and Aloft is our go-to hotel while in town. Very affordable (always under $100), clean, no frills, and close to the venue. Check-in is quick and efficient. Parking is free and in a covered garage behind the hotel. There are plenty of restaurants in walking distance, as well as a Target to pick up any items you may have forgotten to pack.
The only strange thing is the lack of an ice machine on each floor. If you need ice, you must visit the bar or front desk downstairs and ask them to fill up your bucket. This isn't really a complaint - just an odd setup I noticed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel's complimentary airport shuttle service is just the beginning of our many amenities. Enjoy comfortable boutique rooms and the popular w xzy bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Starwood, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aloft San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- Aloft San Antonio Airport Texas