Aloft San Antonio Airport
US$175
US$315
US$279
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$115
  • Breakfast included
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$174
Hotels.com
US$1,949
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$174
Westin.com
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$179
  • Pool
All reviewsplatform bedstarwood propertiesfire pitsan antonio airportnorthstar mallwalk in showerwithin walking distancebathroom areafront desk stafflobby barfree shuttlelate at nightnice poolshuttle servicefitness centerxyzdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. Would stay again for a short stay. Staff great. Location next to a major mall with Macys SFA (unusual for airport hotel) and expressway. Great layout with double outside sink outside bathroom. Printer and computer downstairs for use without fee. Not so great - parking in the garage; not easy to find the first time; hotel itself is ok

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Kevin K, Manager at Aloft San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear jmarmac,

Thank you for your review. We're so happy that you had a pleasant stay with us and found our location to be ideal. We're sorry to hear that your parking experience was not as great, but hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in San Antonio. Take care!

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this Hotel back in December of 2010. I found to be a nice and trendy in the hotel. It has all the amenities you need from a hotel bar to a pool table to computer services to workout room to a pool to even a convenience store. I had just left Oklahoma during a bad snow storm and spent the whole weekend or 4 days waiting for the bank to open. I found to have to be pretty helpful, even to the extent of taking guess within a 3 mile radius free of charge in the Hotel van, which picks up and drops off to the airport. I even found the day upon request have a hypoallergenic bed sheet set to put in your room, which is furnished with 42 inch plasma TV, wall to floor shower, fridge, nice comfortable bed and an audiovisual video system that you can hook any electronic device in to charge and play thru the TV set. I would stay there again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Kevin K, Manager at Aloft San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear faison8,

Thanks so much for your comments. We're so happy you were able to enjoy our shuttle and that yo u were able to enjoy many of our amenities during your stay, even during the storm.

We would love to have you back. Take care, and please come back soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

conveniently near the airport, several businesses and restaurants nearby. the hotel is modern and the rooms are well divided. Internet works ok. Front desk is very friendly. I agree with other reviewers that the walls are thin and there can be some noise.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Kevin K, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Aloft San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear mbreternitz,

Thank you for your great review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the thinness of the walls. I will be sure to share this with management.

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for four nights in a row. I found the hotel to be very clean, the front desk staff was super friendly and helpful, and the hotel is located near a big mall and a Target which is convenient. My room was spotless. Only negative would be that the walls are paper thin and you can hear everything in the room next door.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Patrick C,

Thanks so much for staying with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay, and will definitely pass along your comments regarding the thinness of the walls.

Take care, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

On arrival we found the bar to be closed for maintenance which was a large disappointment but somewhat understandable things need to be maintained but notice would have been nice. Upon moving up to our room we discovered a large yellow wet spot in the center of our bed not visible from the outside indicating that the housekeeping does not change the sheets between guests just remakes the bed which is quite disgusting. We asked to switch rooms immediately our next room had many more problems from a dirty fridge, a shower that doesn't get hot, a tv that was partially defective and quite possibly the most uncomfortable bed I have ever had to endure. Despite making all of these complaints the manager gave me an "I'm sorry, please try us again" which I found to be insulting, I may have been stupid enough to book this hotel once but not going to happen again.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple