We recently stayed at the San Antonio Aloft hotel with our Miniature schnauzer for a little vacation. I found this hotel online before it had even opened and decided it was just the boutique hotel experience we were looking for and on top of that, it was super pet friendly! We had an amazing time, the rooms were modern and cozy. We loved the stand up glass enclosed shower and the storage unit for all of our luggage and clothes. The bar and lounge in the reception were very modern, young, open and welcoming. The huge enclosed dog run area near the pool was a major plus; we spent a lot of time out there with our puppy. The staff was so friendly, hospitable, and quick to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. The hotel was very close (walking distance) to tons of places to eat and shop. The breakfast bar in the lobby was great to for a quick bite on our way out of the door. I would definitely stay at this or any other Aloft hotel, especially if we are traveling with our puppy! I think our dog had just as good a time as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel's complimentary airport shuttle service is just the beginning of our many amenities. Enjoy comfortable boutique rooms and the popular w xzy bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aloft San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- Aloft San Antonio Airport Texas