SpringHill Suites San Antonio Airport
US$165
US$160
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$162
  • Restaurant
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$367
US$185
US$179
US$356
US$314
  • Pool
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$251
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$364
US$356
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$157
  • Breakfast included
US$388
US$337
  • Restaurant
All reviewssan antonio airporttoilet and sinkfrosted glasshear planesfront deskthe spring hill suitescar rental returnan early flightcourtesy shuttledesk areawafflesseparate roomssmall refrigeratorshort staysliding doordecent breakfastindoor pool
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

For the price, this is a good place to stay. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is basic but good enough. If you're a light sleeper the sound if planes from the airport might disturb you, but I just pop in earplugs. The bed isn't as soft as I would like, and the pillows in my room were TERRIBLE. What really bugged me though was that the last guest accidentally left some clothes in the chest of drawers that was still there. It makes me wonder how thoroughly the rooms are cleaned.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 4 May 2013

This is the second time I stay at this hotel in the last month. Manuel at the front desk remembered me and was very accommodating. I love the rooms! They are very clean and comfortable. The desk is partitioned from the sleeping area. There's a sofa with small coffee tables, the microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot are in an etagere. I loved the fact there's a "guest bathroom" and another room with a sink, tub and shower. The beds are comfortable (and I have sleep number beds in my home) with lighting over the beds and a reading light on the side of the beds. It's location makes it easy to jump on loop 410 and 281 plus it's close to North Star Mall and the Quarry. This hotel gets a thumbs up in my book!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2013

The springhills are refreshingly decorated, but always have an odd smell (hard to describe).
Free light breakfast.
Decent workout area.
Fridge & micro present.
Comfy beds & pillows.
Fresh baked Cookies in evening.
Quick check out.
Accommodating staff.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jodi_Tag
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I'm from San Antonio but live in Florida now so I go back as often as I can for visits with my son and friends. This visit was for Mom support for my son's medical procedure. We needed to share a room so I could look after him. I needed a place with some semblance of privacy for each of us, easy access to downtown hospital, and breakfast provided. I settled on a "2 Queen suite" at the Springhill. The room has a couch TV, and desk in the first area with a divider that gives you the allusion of privacy. A half bath(toilet and small sink), then a nice size closet, followed by another half bath that had a tub and full counter with sink, allowing two people to dress at the same time. Access to 281 both north and south, and Loop 410 was about as perfect as you can find. Breakfast served from 7 to 9 included the usual coffee, cereal, bagels and juice plus a waffle machine with syrup plus strawberries, bacon and sausage, scrambled eggs which I actually could eat (I'm really fussy about them), oatmeal with cinnamon and nuts for condiments. I expected the hotel (room 221 was not on front of side of hotel next to loop) to be noisy since it was so close to the airport and Loop 410 plus my trip coincided with Fiesta week which meant lots of happy celebrating guests but I really didn't notice it at all. Very friendly staff. All in all, a great experience, which I probably will repeat next time I go to San Antonio.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This hotel was quite a surprise. I pass by it almost once a month on my business trips since i rent vehicle very frequently on my trips and never once thought to stay here due to its location, but made an exception this time since i'm trying to build up my Marriott points. Front desk man Manuel was very welcoming checking me into my room and welcomed me every time i walked through the doors.

Rooms were styled very modern-ish and were very clean. Can't complain about anything except their free breakfast in the morning was not as good as others i have had in San Antonio. Eggs are the powdery over done stuff but atleast they have waffles!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business