My wife, our two curtain climbers, and I stayed here two nights for a short trip to SeaWorld. The front desk staff members were very nice and quick to answer our questions even though the lobby was very busy with SeaWorld patrons running around. Despite the noise and traffic, the lobby never felt crowded. Everyone looked to be having a good time.
Somehow we managed to leave home without printing our SeaWorld tickets so I knew we would need to use the business center at the hotel to print the tickets. Some software glitches prevented the printer from recognizing the .pdf but the front desk let me use one of their computers to print. Big thumbs up for their help. I'm sure my striking good looks persuaded them to help.
The room itself, though small, served us just fine with the king bed and convertible couch. The king was a little too soft for my liking but I'm sure it was perfect for others. I slept fine so I can't complain. The bathroom had a big shower (no tub). Everything was nice and clean.
We didn't take advantage of the shuttle to and from SeaWorld. I think it leaves and returns every half-hour. I think the shuttle is a nice option to have, we just decided we wanted to eat somewhere after going to the park.
Also, we didn't hit up the pool. We just didn't have time but next time we will. They had a nice little pool party going on when we came back from the park. Live DJ with disco lights, swim-up bar for those trying to find their sanity back. Next time...
We decided to eat breakfast at the hotel before checking out. Food was good, lots of choices, and the manager made it a point to strike up a conversation with each table, yet not make it look like he was just going from table to table. He would check on some of the food from the buffet, then refill some items, then stop and chat with people, repeat. He made it a point to ask the rugrats about what they did and didn't like about the hotel and food. He knew he would get honest answers that way. Nice job.
Overall, we were very pleased with the staff and hotel. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for both business and leisure travelers, the Courtyard Marriott SeaWorld/Westover Hills features a variety of unique amenities combined with an exceptional location. Situated only two miles from the SeaWorld/Aquatica Adventure Park, we are proud to be a Shamu Approved Hotel©. We are also proud to be close to the many Westover Hills corporate campuses. This resort hotel boasts an upscale atmosphere and a convenient shuttle service to nearby locations, including SeaWorld, Wells Fargo, Nationwide, and the shops & restaurants of Alamo Ranch. Our Courtyard offers exceptional business class accommodations with a well-lit work desk, ergonomic chair, and complimentary Internet access. Relax in our unique indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, where you can swim right up to our Waves Pool Bar for refreshment, while still keeping cool in the pool! Whatever your needs are, you are sure to enjoy your getaway at the Courtyard Marriott SeaWorld/Westover Hills, the premier hotel on the Highway 151 corridor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorldR/Westover Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard San Antonio Seaworld/Westover Hills Hotel San Antonio
- Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorldR/Westover Hills Texas