“It Was Ok - Nothing More Nothing Less”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonham Exchange

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bonham Exchange
Ranked #18 of 135 Nightlife in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Gay bar/disco in the River Walk area.
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“It Was Ok - Nothing More Nothing Less”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

A group of friends had me join them at the Bonham to have some fun and relax. It's a club, for sure - with the several rooms with a bar and the outside patio with a bar, as well as the big dance floor and the small one in the upper lounge. There's no lack of a bar stand in there. Not bad. It gets awful crowded as most clubs do, and I noticed the diversity in the crowd from young to mature, which is cool to see, so it doesn't seem like a selective type of club. The outside patio also had a food truck there to sell some eats if you should be hungry.

The drinks were priced rather nicely for Saturday night so one doesn't over spend. One of my friends rode her $20 forever it seemed with drink after drink. There is a fee after 10pm to get in. My group and I went before that and were in for free.

It might be me, but the music just didn't groove with me in any of the rooms. The DJ's seemed to want to try their spin at things which is their right - but unless you were inebriated, you might not dig that type of thing.

It was ok to visit, but not somewhere I'd go again - this club seems more for a specific crowd with a specific vibe that I'm most likely out of touch with. However, if you want to have some fun and dance - it might be the place for you.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank AlexNRP069

Lynchburg, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“No Judgement”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is one of the only Clubs that I felt it was open to one and
all. Didn't feel like a rat race or only for kids. 3 different dance floors and drinks that didn't break the bank. We had a great time and will return when we visit the city again.

Visited January 2014
Hillsboro, Texas
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Only club that allows age 18 and up”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This was the only club my 19 year old daughter could attend with us. Clubs like Howl at the Moon (dueling piano bar) require that you are 21. This club has 3 dance areas and an outside patio. The dance floors get very crowded and the music is typically loud. The hip hop room was rowdy (bouncers quickly broke up a fight), but the radio station DJ room played current hits that included good dance music. Everyone seemed friendly and there to have fun. Drinks were cheap ($2 wells) and no cover before 10:00 PM. There is a $25 cover for under age 21.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank mjf53
“Will never go back”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

The employees are very rude very klingy I wouldn't recommend this place for anyone who is looking for a good time

Visited July 2013
Naples, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Karaoke Night”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Arrived rather early for a club, about 9:50pm but there was a few people inside. The staff was so friendly, especially Cha our bartender.
Drinks are dirt cheap and good. I love the fact that not only do the customers enjoy singing karaoke but the staff also gets involved. From the hostess, to the bouncers, DJ and bartenders.
Met really nice professional people there and just a fun loving crowd and staff.

This will definitely be a stop for me upon my return to San Antonio. In the event you don't know it's a gay club and my friend and I aren't, but it was already on our go to places on our road-trip.

Visited June 2013