History and nostalgia are worth something, but not much.
It's old, old, old. A/C didn't work in our room so had to move.
I wouldn't call it "dirty," it just feels that way because it is old and they haven't really updated anything.
I won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate, European-style hotel built in 1906 and located on San Antonio's River Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fairmount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmount Hotel San Antonio
- Fairmount San Antonio
- Fairmount Hotel San Antonio
- The Fairmount San Antonio, Texas