Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area
Hotels.com
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$136
ComfortSuites
US$245
US$217
US$204
US$165
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$244
Hotels.com
US$361
US$314
  • Restaurant
All reviewssea worldfront deskindoor poolfree shuttlebreakfast buffetlackland afbminute driveshower headhot tubrestaurant staffhouse keepingrooms were very cleanthe room was nicelate checkchecking inthe river walkcohen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2012

The check-in was with ease. The elevators take 1-5 mins to respond, and there's always a line. The room looked nice, until we found pantyhose and used condoms in the trash. It might have been a mistake. Upon calling the front desk, Julio, offered someone up right away to get the trash and offered coupons for dine at sporting news grill. Some angry unidentified man handed me a trash bag and coupons, really? The next morning we wake to find the coupons are expired and cannot be transferred, the front desk offered nothing else but a "sorry". So, if you like overpriced rooms with slow dirty service - welcome home.

Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Tripz20
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2012

Dear Tripz20,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received service from our staff which was unacceptable. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 27 March 2012

This apparently is a more Eco-friendly hotel, trying to attain LEED certification. Not that that matters too much when you are just looking for a nice place to lay your head, but it's nice. We didn't run into the problems other guests reported. The room was clean, modern and quiet. I know I saw lots of kids in the hotel due to the proximity to Sae World, but I didn't hear them. We had the buffet breakfast and the servers were very attententive. Food we fine, nothing to blow your socks off.

We enjoyed the stay, my wife, however, did not like the bed. She said it started hurting her hip after a few hours. Not sure what mattress they use, but we usually like Holiday Inn mattresses.

Oh, they have preferred parking for fuel efficient vehicles but any and everything was parked there. We have a Honda hybrid and couldn't get a spot. Cool idea but it's not enforced. They should give a permit or something so the Mustangs and SUVs can't park there.

1  Thank jburatti
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Room smelled of strong urine… called front desk and was told that all they could do was send someone to spray. Never made it in to spray. Horrible,Dirty, and Smelly… you decide…...

2  Thank Lauren M
IHGCare, IHGCare at Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Dear Lauren M,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Regards,
Brenda J.
IHGCare

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Once we got to the room we noticed that the toilet paper was a yellow color and had black mold on it! I called the front desk and they said they would send someone right up to change it! My husband & I went to dinner....when we came back it was still there! I had to touch the disgusting roll, walk it to the front desk and get a new roll! All he had to say was that he was embarrased! We have stayed here before but NEVER AGAIN! PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS! It makes a big difference! Not a single apology! From a big chain like Holiday INN....I expected much more!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
JulioElias, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

The company aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers and I would like to state that on this occasion the level of service you received was unacceptable. In addition, we will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

After a bad experience at the Fiesta Inn in San Antonio, we were referred to this Holiday Inn and the staff at the desk, and in the grill could not have been any nicer! They were very accommodating, and assisted us in locating our daily travel destinations. We borrowed some necessities (no food products, of course) for a good old fashioned guacamole cook-off in our room, and shared the goods with the staff in return for their judgement. (I won!) The grounds are clean, and I will turn to this hotel for all of my future travels to San Antonio! THANK YOU for a great experience!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lisa G
JulioElias, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2012

Well thank you, we are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday inn NW. We hope to see you again sometime.