We stayed here only one night while we were passing through. The location was great- directly across the freeway from SeaWorld. I saw a SeaWorld shuttle, but we didn't use it so I don't know the fare I'd check it out, though, since parking at SeaWorld is $20.
The restaurant downstairs has a decent buffet for breakfast $12/person. There were coupons for kids to eat free in the lobby. It turns into a regular sports bar style restaurant after 11am.
Worth the stay if you just need a place to sleep/eat, but there are many family resorts close by that offer activities for kids for just a bit more per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn's first LEED certified 'Green' hotel! This is a unique property, utilizing the latest energy efficient technology and environmentally friendly materials available today. The property features a Grill, a sports themed facility offering all major sporting events on the 14 flat panel TVs, along with a selection of 16 different beer on tap. In addition, the hotel has three pools (one indoor, two outdoor, including a kiddie pool) and a hot tub. The guest rooms all have 32' flat panel televisions, pillow top mattresses, coffee makers, irons/boards and hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Antonio Nw - Seaworld Area Hotel San Antonio
- Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area Texas