A few days ago I took my 2 year old to Sea World. We stayed at this hotel because it was close and I have enjoyed other Holiday Inn Hotels. I began having problems the moment I tried to make reservations. We Wanted a room with a king bed but they would not do that since there would be 3 people in the room. My toddler sleeps with us most of the time and another bed would not only have been a waste but extremely uncomfortable for the one that slept with him in the smaller bed. After speaking to 4 different employees and NONE of them giving the same excuse of why they can't do that I was told to call the manager. The manager was very nice and told me that there was NO problem getting the king room. The manager himself had to make the reservations for me. This took about 45 minutes. Checking in was much easier but once we got to the room, it was NOT clean. Their was a hair ball (very large) next to the tub and it was still there when we left 2 days and one 'cleaning' later. The floor was dirty. We went to the pool so my 2 year old could swim and the pool was absolutely terrible. The dirt and bugs I could handle but the mold is disgusting. It's obvious that this pool is not properly cared for. We stayed about 10 minutes, left and didn't go back for the rest of our stay. The next day after spending the entire day at Sea World we came back to a room that was STILL. They sort of made the bed but didn't remove any trash and we had used towels thrown back on the rack with clean ones. I couldn't believe what I saw. I will NEVER stay at this hotel nor will I recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn's first LEED certified 'Green' hotel! This is a unique property, utilizing the latest energy efficient technology and environmentally friendly materials available today. The property features a Grill, a sports themed facility offering all major sporting events on the 14 flat panel TVs, along with a selection of 16 different beer on tap. In addition, the hotel has three pools (one indoor, two outdoor, including a kiddie pool) and a hot tub. The guest rooms all have 32' flat panel televisions, pillow top mattresses, coffee makers, irons/boards and hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Antonio Nw - Seaworld Area Hotel San Antonio
- Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area Texas