Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM
US$165
US$160
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$367
US$302
US$384
US$337
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$218
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$157
US$134
ComfortSuites
  • Breakfast included
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$279
US$185
US$177
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$336
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$147
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskla canterafiesta texastypical courtyardcorporate officewalk in showerroom was cleanrecently stayed hereeasy accessgreat place to stayflat screen tvbusiness tripking roompool area isexercise roomchecking inhotel is located
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stayed during the ice storm in San Antonio on January 24th. This hotel was warm and inviting with extra care of the ice by distributing salt and preventative measures for our safety. Loved the large walk in shower! The room was configured nicely with a coffee/tea bar so we could stay cozy. Right next to lots of shopping and wonderful restaurants - a great location for every need that we had!

Room Tip: We are Marriott people. This is the first room that we stayed in that the entire hotel offered huge walk in showers!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linja8
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Linja8,
Thank you for writing a review from your experience with us at Courtyard San Antonio. We're pleased to have had you as our guest, and we're glad our location and accommodations perfectly suited your needs. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team regarding their extra efforts in service that made for a wonderful stay. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

The location of this hotel is great as it is surrounded by shops and great restaurants. Guest services is outstanding and very friendly and the hotel itself is calm and quiet. Definitely looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: January 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Travelhtx,
We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad our convenient location and friendly service made for a great stay at Courtyard San Antonio. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

One year ago I rated this property a "4", but know it is a "3". From a convenience and functionality point of view this Courtyard is really good. There is a plethora of stores, restaurants, and attractions to allow you to entertain. You will need a car as there is no shuttle service. However, the property itself is newer, but showing some wear. The rooms are in need of some maintenance. My sink didn't drain well and the knobs in the shower were in need of tightening. None of those are deal breakers, but they are more relevant than the location.
The lobby and Bistro are wonderful. There are many opportunities to be relaxed in the lobby while enjoying a snack and drink from The Bistro. The exercise facility is nice with a modest selection of cardio equipment, but you won't find much for weights.
There appears to be some inconsistency with staff. A year ago I asked a girl at The Bistro the prices on a pint of milk verses the 20 oz. Her answer was, "About the same." This year The Bistro needed more people to work it at 7:50 in the morning. I considered getting something but there were 8 people in line and one person working diligently, while one person worked the front.
I stayed two nights this trip; the first night's rate was split between my roommate and I, the second night was not. After the first night my roommate and I approached the front desk to separate the charges. I said, "We need last night's stay split evenly between these two cards, and tonights charge to be only on this card." The worker had to get help from a person who came around from the back who said he was confused. With some effort and more explaining of our scenario, the charges were corrected for night number one. Then, following night number two, the bill was incorrect. I didn't think what we were asking was too difficult.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

fquinter,
Thank you for writing and sharing your positive comments, as well as opportunities for improving our guest experience. I sincerely apologize for the areas we fell short of exceeding your expectations. Please know your review has been shared with our staff in an effort to better our hotel and service. We value you as our guest and hope you'll return to see our improvements. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Where to begun? This property has literally rolled out the red carpet for me. Quite honestly the friendliest most accommodating staff I have ever had the privilege to interact with. If they call me "Sir" one more time I am going to develop a complex. Just absolutely wonderful. From Management to Porters and Front Desk, you never see them just sitting around they are more than willing to do what it takes to take service to the next level. More than impressed, I was originally in a two queen standard, which they were running short of so for the in convince of having to move they upgraded me to a really nice King Sofa Sleeper room which is huge! And it has a balcony with a pool view. Can't stay enough! Excellence is no accident here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

jnaranjotx,
It's great to hear of your pleasant stay and appreciation of our staff at Courtyard San Antonio. Nothing brings us greater satisfaction than recognition from guests like you on the excellent service you received during your stay. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team and we thank you once again for writing. Please plan to visit us the next time you travel to the area.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. We were able to check in at 1pm. Our room was clean and ready for us. Room was quiet and we had a relaxing time. We were greeted very nicely by the staff on duty. The bed was very comfortable as well. The Bistro breakfast was delicious the next morning. We were in room 309. My only recommendation is to clean or replace the carpet by the elevators. I guess there is a lot of foot traffic. We will definitely be back. We originally had reservations at La Cantera for a wedding. A few days before the wedding, I called La Cantera about checking in early since the wedding was at 4 pm and that is their check in time. La Cantera could not accommodate. All they could do was offer us the spa locker room to change into formal wear. We cancelled and Courtyard saved the day.

Room Tip: we were in room 309...king bed with sitting area, nice large bathroom with large shower.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

yzap,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Courtyard San Antonio. We're happy to have had you as our guest while attending a wedding nearby, and we're glad our friendly service and clean accommodations made for a comfortable stay. Your feedback is important to us on opportunities for improvement so we appreciate hearing from you. Thank you once again for writing. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again soon.