Thanks to my in-laws for letting us stay at such a wonderful resort for a night! My daughters (ages 10 & 12) wanted to stay there forever! We ate at Cibolo Moon for breakfast brunch. Very good foods & a huge selection to chose from. Had dinner at High Velocity. One dessert plate is plenty for 2 people. Best to eat there at night & take your dessert outside on the patio & sit under the stars! Ate lunch at Rivertop Grill while spending the day in the water. Our waitress, Connor, was just lovable as can be. It's great to meet people who love their job. For a family of four a majority of our meals ran $70. It was worth it though. After all the swimming - you'll be hungry!
We all loved the swimming areas & eating s'mores during early evening. Walk towards the golf course behind the pool fence & there is a large fire pit. Staff workers are ready with a stick & marshmallow. Once you cook it return to the workers & they have your graham cracker & chocolate ready. The girls didn't take part in any classes that they offer. We were having too much fun swimming together. My husband & I did sneak off to the adult pool for a bit. Just lovely!! It's a large eternity pool overlooking the golf course. We could have stayed there all day just staring at the hill country scenery.
I highly recommend getting connecting rooms for a family of four. The beds are full size. We were on the 3rd floor with connecting rooms. Our king bedroom was amazing!!!! We had a living room, foyer w/ fridge, a huge bathroom with separate tub & shower & closed door toilet room. Plus our balcony was twice the size as the other room. The girls room had 2 full beds. Their bathroom was also large as it had a shower w/ separate tub. The hotel was so clean & everyone there is ready to make your stay a grand one.
It was definitely a sweet treat to visit this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa has firmly established itself as the city's premier luxury destination and the renowned resort in Texas' Hill Country. Rated 4-Diamonds by AAA, and just 12 miles from San Antonio International Airport (SAT), our luxury resort features the 36-hole TPC San Antonio golf course, home to the Valero Texas Open, Lantana Spa, a six acre water park and seven restaurants. Our restaurants are sure to please with Texas BBQ, genuine Mexican cuisine and private dining rooms for groups. Our rooms offer cozy beds, scenic views, soft robes & large bathrooms. Guests will also enjoy the open lobby with free Wi-Fi. Whether you're seeking a peaceful respite, productive conference or fun-filled family vacation, our luxurious Hill Country resort will not only exceed your expectations but redefine them altogether. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa Texas