I recently stayed here with my hubby and two kids (ages 6 and 10). We had a great time. The waterpark was so much fun! We rode the slides over and over......... The lines move quickly - many times there was no wait. I would definitely suggest that you take water shoes!! They are a must!! It was pretty busy on Saturday, especially between 10 and 3, but still wasn't too bad. Wednesday was the least crowded day.
We loved the activities for the kids: cookie decorating, rubber ducky race, s'mores (watch out for goofballs who fling flaming marshmallows), movies in the pool at night, hamster ball, zoo animals visit, checkers in the lobby and much more.
We ate every breakfast and dinner in Cibolo Moon. It was fantastic. Fabulous Breakfast and dinner buffets. We ate off of the menu a couple of times. Great food, wonderful service, and great atmosphere. The price wasn't too bad. You get a $4 per person discount if you eat the breakfast buffet between 6am and 8am and dinner between 5pm and 6pm.
Great hotel, very nice and very clean. Great staff: lifeguards, servers, housekeeping, front desk, bellmen.... Everyone was really nice and helpful. I can't think of one single bad thing to say about this hotel or any member of the staff.
We got a great deal by clicking on the "My dates are Flexible" box on their reservation website for a calendar of lowest prices. If your dates are flexible, click on that box to see the calendar - we got a great rate!!
In close proximity to Schlitterbahn, Sea World and the Riverwalk.
We will absolutely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa has firmly established itself as the city's premier luxury destination and the renowned resort in Texas' Hill Country. Rated 4-Diamonds by AAA, and just 12 miles from San Antonio International Airport (SAT), our luxury resort features the 36-hole TPC San Antonio golf course, home to the Valero Texas Open, Lantana Spa, a six acre water park and seven restaurants. Our restaurants are sure to please with Texas BBQ, genuine Mexican cuisine and private dining rooms for groups. Our rooms offer cozy beds, scenic views, soft robes & large bathrooms. Guests will also enjoy the open lobby with free Wi-Fi. Whether you're seeking a peaceful respite, productive conference or fun-filled family vacation, our luxurious Hill Country resort will not only exceed your expectations but redefine them altogether. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Marriott, TravelUp, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort And Spa
- JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa Texas