“Again-excellent.”

Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak
Ranked #46 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Have stayed at several Hyatt place hotels. This one did not disappoint. Friendly service, clean rooms and convenient to all area attractions.

• Stayed: November 2011

Reviewed 6 November 2011

After several hours dricing from houston, we were pleased to finally reach this hotel. What a wonderful welcome - the desk clerk was so friendly and took his time to explain all the amenities. The room was everything we expected - clean, spacious and comfortable. Hotel is on it's own in a relatively new development area, but close to major routes. Only criticism is that there isn't much seating in the breakfast area - we had to wait for somewhere to sit and it was a while before the table was cleared.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Extremely attentive staff. Soundproof, clean, modern rooms. Excellent continental breakfast with cooked to order items at nominal cost. Only negative was making the reservation on Hotels.com. Hotels.com would not honor their lowest rate guarantee 5 minutes after I had made the reservation. They claimed they don't honor "hotel promotions". Make your reservation directly with the Hyatt Hotels website, you'll get a much better deal (20% off Hotels.com's rate).

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John G
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Perfect stay! Our room and all the facilities were super clean. The staff was so nice- I ordered food Saturday night & while I waited, I watched some of the rudest customers come in to check in. The night manager was so professional & she was so much nicer that I would have been. Our burger & turkey sandwich were delicious & the lady that served us was super great!Loved the decor, nice TV, & comfy bed! Only recommendations:The breakfast facilities were clean but a little light on options. The indoor pool was freezing- I was hoping that it would be heated & no hot tub to warm up in :(

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Spent a few days here with my family. My husband was on business while my young children and I visited area attractions. The hotel is very clean and nice with an upscale feel and modern decor. The rooms are large and I loved that our room had a very comfortable king bed and a small room divider with a sectional couch that folded out into a a comfy foldaway (comfy for the kids at least). Complimentary breakfast is offered, which includes things like yogurt, fruit, coffee, juice, cereal - but I loved that you could add other options as well for an additional charge, and food was available 24/7 - I know there were sandwiches offered, and there may have been other choices as well. It was quiet during our stay. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank doodlebug4me
Reviewed 23 September 2011

look up the word superlative and i am sure you would find a photo of this hotel staff. Robert was the young man we got to know best, but all the others were extremely friendly and helpful. this staff should be teaching hotel science. Mary said they wanted the hotel to feel like home and they did so, in spades. this is the best staff i have encountered at any hotel. the rooms were clean, quite and large. the beds were comfortable and the tv was huge. BUT the difference was the staff!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank rgfreeman
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Immediately satisfied with the front desk host. I checked-in in the late evening and he was both Very welcoming and friendly. He gave me a tour of the place explaining that there was a 24 hour kitchen open (which was reasonably priced) a indoor pool, fitness center and even a bar serving beer and wine till midnight which is a definite plus for some. Not to mention starbucks coffee available which is a huge plus for me. I stayed on the first floor in a corner room and it really felt like a home away from home. Had a great king size bed and beautiful walkip-in shower. I only wish i got to lounge around in my mini living room longer. Overall great stay and can't wait to return!

• Stayed: September 2011