A must stay in north San Antonio !
Facility: very cleans and comfy
Staff: warm and welcoming
Parking: more than usual
Location: next to the highway (281) which makes every thing a 5-10 minute drive
A great deal for the dollar and great atmosphere. I will be back in the future on further trips to San Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Hill Country, we are surrounded by scenic parks and lavish shopping districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak Texas