I stayed at this hotel simply because I was with family and it was next to the river walk. Man what a nice view outside and looking down at the river at night and walking out the back door and right to the river.... Now how cool is that? Staff are very friendly and want to exceed your expectations and their breakfast is so good, rooms are very spacious and very clean. This hotel has a nice indoor pool and is everything you might want is nearby and many restaurants as well I even walked to a barber shop to get my hair cut (well I actually had all my hair cut not just one). I truly recommend the stay here it worth it..... so come on down ya hear?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Hill Country, we are surrounded by scenic parks and lavish shopping districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak Texas