We arrived lateish and were told all the king rooms were oversold yet there was upfront parking so we were given a handicapped king room. It smelled like old feet. We were moved to a double queen on a different floor and again it smelled only slightly less. I tossed and turned until 0300 and then gave up it is hard to sleep when every time you take a breath all you inhale is funk! Staying here was almost torture and it was a relief to leave. I checked out early and got no help from the front desk. Thanks for nothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Hill Country, we are surrounded by scenic parks and lavish shopping districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak Texas