My husband and I stayed at this hotel last week. We decided to take a mini-vacation from Friday-Sunday, and our experience was GREAT!! The staff was super friendly from the time we got there until the minute we walked out the door. The room was super clean and comfy, and the breakfast....BEST breakfast I've tried at any hotel! It's not super close to any of the main attractions, but the driving is doable (max 30 min to get to Seaworld). I'd definitely recommend it! You won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Hill Country, we are surrounded by scenic parks and lavish shopping districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak Texas