“Great Hotel Near Lackland AFB” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites San Antonio SeaWorldR/Lackland

SpringHill Suites San Antonio SeaWorldR/Lackland
Ranked #126 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
Mobile, Alabama
“Great Hotel Near Lackland AFB”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

Stayed at this hotel, because all my other family was staying there. I was in San Antonio to see my nephew graduate from Air Force basic training, The rooms were large and nice and beds every confirmable. The price was reasonable for this type of room. The free breakfast was great and there were hot items available to eat. It is an easy ride to Lackland Air Force Base and at the front desk can give you maps and other information about the Air Base. The elevator was slow for only four floor and the maids was noisy.
I would stay her again

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank JimCopel
Miguel M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites San Antonio SeaWorldR/Lackland, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your experience here with us. As a valued guest your positive comments are truly appreciated. I will share them with our staff.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

I am staying here 4 days a week while looking for an apartment. I love it here! The rooms look great and the staff is always extremely pleasant. I sleep like a log because I have no stress over dirt and germs. They must have high expectations of their cleaning crew. Every morning I get a free hot breakfast before I leave for work. I wish I could just live here. Alex d, bring your own breakfast, have you ever stayed in a hotel? Breakfast is always full when it's free. Chill out dude. Thanks Springhill Suites staff. I rate you as awesome. David

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SkipOfSaturn
I want to thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us. I look forward to sharing your comments with my entire staff. Thank you again for staying here at the SpringHill Suites San Antonio Seaworld/Lackland.
Fairhope, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

i would stay here again the staff are friendly and honest my wife left her purse in the hotel by accident, on our way back home to alabama we got a call from the manager saying that they found it .at the time my wife thought she lost it somewhere else.it had all of her important paper in it. her passport,licence,money.she was so happy when we got that call.

Room Tip: choose rooms on the higher floors they are quieter
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Harold B
Thank you for comments regarding your recent experience at the SpringHill Suites San Antonio Seaworld/Lackland. I will share your wonderful news with my staff. I look forward to your next visit to San Antonio and hosting your accommodation needs.
Lyon, France
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

breakfast is a JOKE !
300 people fighting around 40 seats
and food is far from what you would expect it to be in a 3 star
Kids running and yelling till 11pm no staff to take care of this

Hopefully rooms are brand new and clean
No radiant heater just a blow in your face reverse AC

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments regarding your experience at the hotel. I would love the opportunity to regain your patronage and discuss in further detail. Please feel free to contact me directly.
CARVER
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

The hotel is in a great location between downtown (15 mins East), Lackland AFB (7 mins West), and Sea World (10 mins North). The front desk staff was awesome. Brenda was especially helpful, getting us the right room, and giving great dinner recommendations. The rooms are nice and neat. We would definitely return if the need arose. They helped make our son's graduation a fun, memorable experience.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank DANIEL S
I am very glad to hear you had such a great experience during your visit to San Antonio. Thank you for your wonderful comments which I will share with my entire staff. Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites San Antonio Seaworld/Lackland.
Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

This was just a one-night stay for business in the area - but I highly recommend this hotel.

Front desk staff was the most welcoming and professional I've ever experienced. Hotel was spotlessly clean inside and out. Room was very nice. Location is near restaurants and shopping.

Excellent stay. I'll be back soon.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank HB126
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I look forward to your return visit to San Antonio and thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites San Antonio Seaworld/Lackland.
San Antonio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Our room decor lent a throwback to the 70s, so my husband was right at home, except for the noisy neighbors. We appreciated the friendly, helpful staff. Excellent buffet included fresh fruit & hot waffles. Mini store came in handy when we realized we forgot the laundry soap. We had a 5 day stay and looked forward each evening to see even makeup remover left with the additional towels we requested at our freshly cleaned room. Kids were noisily running in and out of the gym and pool all evening long while I downloaded maps and directions off their computer center kiosk; But I love kids, so all in all, well worth the extra $ to stay here, just hope they don't raise the rates in March, cause we plan to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Anne M
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay. I look forward to your return visit. Please feel free to contact me for your future reservation needs.