Hotel problems during 3 nights stay week of July 22nd:
1. No TV’s (due to lightening the previous week); but there was no notice given about this when making revs. Or when checking in.
2. Had to try 4 irons to get one that would get hot enough to work.
3. Had 5 minutes of office work to do (one doc to print). The 2 bus. office computers could not get online. One office computer not working, finally a 4th pc worked. 5 min of work took me 30 minutes.
4. Fitness center – changed my workout From the weight machine to other equipment due to disrepair.
5. In stair hallways for emergency exits there were stored chairs, mattresses and a baby crib, did not seem smart/safe.
6. Had two rooms for 3 nights. One room was never cleaned. Other room cleaned only once.
7. Asked for more shampoo at 10 pm at night was told They would bring it to my room, they never did.
8. Upon checkout there were about 4 mistakes on invoices. These were corrected.
Management was understanding about the TV’s not being available and issued a $50/night credit per room.
Room was very nice, staff helpful.More
- Free Wifi