This is a newer marriott property and it is very very nice!! It is located downtown and about a block from the riverwalk and a short trolley ride to market square. The rooms are a bit small but that is very typical of downtown hotels. I loved the huge shower! The bathroom is very large! They also offer a pretty good breakfast. Valet parking is expensive but worth it and worth not the hassle of trying to look for a parking spot. The valet drivers are very nice and prompt. The man at the front desk in the morning shift, i think his name was David was very nice and gave me very good directions. I will stay here again next time I am in town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- $29.00 Valet Parking Charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Antonio Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Antonio Downtown Hotel San Antonio
- TownePlace Suites San Antonio Downtown Texas