Live in San Antonio and doing the Rock and Roll Marathon here. Wanted to stay close by the race start, so I cashed in my rewards points to stay here. Located in Central Downtown. Large rooms with good amenities. Frdige with a counter stove and sink, but did not use. Used the Breadkfast buffet after the race. Nice shower, I never figured out how to use the modern sink stop in the bathroom.
Used the Valet parking overnight. The staff were fine. All in all a good hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- $29.00 Valet Parking Charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Antonio Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Antonio Downtown Hotel San Antonio
- TownePlace Suites San Antonio Downtown Texas