2,470 results
All reviews evening reception the river walk made to order omelets managers reception corner suite valet parking free happy hour short walk san antonio riverwalk living room free drinks complimentary breakfast beautiful hotel valet staff would definitely stay here again easy access per day
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Location is great...2 minutes from restaurants on the Riverwalk and 5 minute walk to the Alamo in one direction and Market Square in the other. Only valet parking available and that is an extra $27 per day. Breakfast was good each morning and the complimentary happy hour is great! Overall the hotel was extremely nice. The only problem that we had was with housekeeping. They did not do a very good job of taking out trash and cleaning up the room. I try to keep it picked up in general and while I was picking up the daughters clothes I found Sea world tickets, candy and wrappers around the bed. We didn't go to Sea World or have candy in the room. The mirror had toothpaste "splatter" on the frame from before we got there. I also cleaned a "nose boogie" off the phone, which makes me think they didn't wipe down the phones at all. Room service dishes sat in the hall across from us for 2 days. I can understand if somebody ordered late and it wasn't cleaned up til housekeeping came the next day but 2 days is not acceptable. With a bit of housekeeping direction this could be a 5 bubble for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank esthichick
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Really comfortable room. Nice complementary breakfast with lots of different things to eat. Our room had several minor plumbing issues that need to be fixed but I think that they had just remodeled because everything looked brand new. I told them at checkout so I'm sure they took care if them. We parked with valet parking and never used our car the three days we were there. We were within short walking distance to dining, Alamo, and shopping.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I'm a Travel Specialist located in Spring Branch, Texas just north of San Antonio (I was born and raised in San Antonio) and I wanted to plan a birthday getaway for myself and three friends for one night. I booked a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom for suite for July 12-13, 2013 and it couldn't have been more perfect for the four of us to spread out and relax. The lobby is beautiful, welcoming, open, and bright. Check-in was smooth and efficient. The beds and pillows were comfortable, the sitting area was roomy enough, and having a mini-fridge and microwave came in handy. The balcony was a nice added touch, too. We enjoyed the manager's reception on Friday evening which consisted of free cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks. The dining area is the largest I have ever seen in a hotel and we were very comfortable sitting and visiting. The next morning we enjoyed the most amazing breakfast spread I have ever seen. They had a huge buffet with eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, pastries, breads, oatmeal, hot/cold cereals, fresh fruits, coffee, juices, and even a custom order bar for omelets. All of this was included in the price of the room so you didn't have to spend extra for it. Checkout could've been a bit better, but they were slammed with so many checking out at the same time (next time I would recommend more staff during the process because I had to wait at least 15 minutes in line just to give my room keys back). Also, it took valet quite a bit of time to bring my suv around, but again I think it's because they were just slammed at 11:30am. All throughout the stay the staff was wonderful. They were polite, helpful, and attentive. I will definitely recommend Embassy Suites to my clients and will stay here again in the future... it was fabulous!! My friends and I had a relaxing evening catching up, visiting, and just enjoying a night away from kids, hubbys, etc.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Texastravelgirl2013
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The San Antonio River walk Embassy Suites Hotel was the perfect back drop to an amazing family reunion experience. As a Travel Concierge it is extremely important that the host hotel is comfortable for everyone. As a professional, I have the ability to experience some of the worlds most luxurious hotels. This has very little influence. Their personal experiences are what matters most. The location of the hotel, and the ability to host the Family reunion Banquet were key selling points for this event. It's proximity to the River walk provided everyone opportunity of a shared evening discovering the restaurants and cafes that line the area. Having the complimentary breakfast and Managers reception was another value added amenity the family found invaluable. Thank you so much for outstanding service and making my job much easier. Janet Mosley ACC. HMAS. Leisure Lady Travel Agency

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

We have been thrilled with our lodging choice at Embassy suites..The location could not be more perfect...this hotel is almost new and is beautifully furnished. The free breakfast has everything and more..a great value ! The front desk staff is more than helpful. Although the hotel has a nice outdoor rooftop pool and jaccuzi, the pool size is quite small for a hotel this size and was crowded with kids..