Stayed here for 5 days and loved the location and the hotel. Nice breakfast every morning with very friendly morning staff. I know some people complained about the valet parking and the price but they must not travel much. The price was reasonable for the area and the parking very convenient. There were times we retrieved/left our vehicle multiple times and the attendants were very efficient. They knew the area, offered dinner suggestions and were very friendly even when it was swamped down there. Tip them, a couple bucks can return the mood. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk – Downtown hotel is set on the banks of the San Antonio River in the vibrant heart of San Antonio, Texas. Grab a bargain at the Mexican Market or discover the rides and attractions of Six Flags® Fiesta Texas or SeaWorld® San Antonio. All guest suites at this beautiful San Antonio Riverwalk hotel offer more space and flexibility, with separate sleeping and living areas, and a wide range of thoughtful amenities. Relax with the two flat screen 32-inch TVs, or keep up with work at the flexible work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Embassy Suites By Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk-Downtown Texas