2,442 results
All reviews evening reception the river walk valet parking made to order omelets managers reception corner suite free breakfast cocktail hour free happy hour short walk san antonio riverwalk living room beautiful hotel valet staff easy access oatmeal per day
Reviewed 6 June 2016

Excellent hotel for family travel in downtown San Antonio. Staff was great to work with even when there was an issue....they made it right immediately. Breakfast (included) was of good quality and very convenient.

Date of stay: May 2016
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Joe M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Thanks for the great feedback regarding your recent stay experience. We take great pride in the service we provide our guests and I am happy we were able to make it right when you encountered a challenge with your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to San Antonio.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Took the family to the San Antonio riverwalk for a wedding. This hotel has a great location and the best part of our stay was the hotel staff. Every member was extremely nice and they were very efficient. The breakfast was well staffed and could accommodate a large number of guests. I would advise getting there before 8am though, but a good experience none the less.

Date of stay: May 2016
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for the great feedback regarding your recent stay experience. We take great pride in the service we provide our guests and I am happy that my team was able to create an exceptional experience for you and your family during your time with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to San Antonio.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Fantastic location for proximity to the Alamo and other downtown sites. Right on the Riverwalk, like many downtown hotels, there is a certain amount of poverty in the area that made some of our party uncomfortable. Security is solid and left me with no concerns. Breakfast and evening cocktails were excellent. Parking is expensive at $30 a night but, again, typical for a downtown hotel. We enjoyed our stay a lot.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gurnee_Traveler

Thanks for the great feedback regarding your recent stay experience at the hotel. I am happy that you found so many aspects of your stay including our location, made-to-order breakfast and evening reception exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to San Antonio.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I visit San Antonio frequently, and I always stay on the Riverwalk. Having never stayed at this property before, I decided to try it since my children and grandchildren would be with me. This is a great choice for families! Rooms are larger than average hotel rooms, and the larger corner suite works out well for families with small children. I also had a 2bedroom/2bath suite that was very comfortable, and worked well for us. All rooms have kitchen area with fridge, microwave, Keurig coffeemaker. I love having the convenience of a table/kitchen area. The breakfast buffet is excellent & very substantial. Also, happy hour in evening is great with free drinks & snacks. This is a convenient way to feed the little ones without having to go out several times a day. Pool is nice & hotel was clean. We had some issues with our air conditioner, but repairman came promptly & gave us vouchers for dining in the hotel restaurant. Very nice! Also, my son & daughter-in-law were celebrating an anniversary, and the hotel had chilled champagne & glasses waiting for them upon their arrival. A nice fruit & cheese plate as well. Overall, I recommend this property for anyone traveling as a group or family.

Room tip: Corner suites are very roomy!
1  Thank 8909jmgh

Thanks for the great feedback regarding your recent stay experience. We take great pride in the product and service we provide our guests and I am happy so many aspects of your stay exceeded your expectations. From our 2-room suites to our made-to-order breakfast and evening reception we are a great option for families that want to stay on the Riverwalk. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you and you family back to San Antonio.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Stayed many times. Always great!!! Great breakfast and happy hour. Rooms are clean, safe, and really nice. Great access to the River Walk. Nice personnel. Stay here every time we come to San Antonio!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for the great feedback regarding your past stay experiences here at the hotel. We strive to create guests for life by providing exceptional service and an outstanding product and I am happy we have been able to achieve that goal with you time and time again. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when your travels bring you to San Antonio.