My son and I stayed at the Knights Inn while we were showing cattle at the San Antonio Stock Show. It was very clean, beds were comfortable, and was close to the show. It doesn't have a lot of rooms and lacks an elevator if that makes a difference. Breakfast was very limited, pasty and muffins. Hands down, we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, Mexican style newly constructed hotel near Alamodome/Henry B.Gonzalez Center/Riverwalk hotel is perfect for a vacation in the Lone Star State. 100% smoke free interior hotel includes free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi,free parking,flat-screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, in room hairdryer, and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Hacienda Inn Alamodome/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn/La Hacienda Hotel San Antonio
- La Hacienda Inn Alamodome/Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas