The rooms were more like an upscale urban B&B then a budget motel. The bed, bathroom, furniture, TV, and fridge were all relatively new and high qualitiy. Wireless Internet and TV (with nice channel guide) worked fine. The continental breakfast was a bit spartan but at the price we paid I dont see how anyone could expect any better. The staff helped me print my boarding pass on their office printer and lent me a small umbrella when rain was forecast. . The walk to Riverwalk and Alamo was just a few small blocks futher than much more pricy places but you had a nice city view almost the entire way.Overall, this is an exceptional bargain for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, Mexican style newly constructed hotel near Alamodome/Henry B.Gonzalez Center/Riverwalk hotel is perfect for a vacation in the Lone Star State. 100% smoke free interior hotel includes free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi,free parking,flat-screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, in room hairdryer, and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Hacienda Inn Alamodome/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn/La Hacienda Hotel San Antonio
- La Hacienda Inn Alamodome/Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas