I have stayed here many times and this place is always a nice place to stay. It is family owned and the people are nice. The rooms look new and them keep them looking that way. Always clean and comfy. The furniture is very heavy solid wood and the mattress is very good. The only thing that could be better is breakfast but they don't really have room for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, Mexican style newly constructed hotel near Alamodome/Henry B.Gonzalez Center/Riverwalk hotel is perfect for a vacation in the Lone Star State. 100% smoke free interior hotel includes free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi,free parking,flat-screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, in room hairdryer, and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Hacienda Inn Alamodome/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn/La Hacienda Hotel San Antonio
- La Hacienda Inn Alamodome/Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas