“nice overnight”

Ranked #104 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Hewitt, TX
“nice overnight”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a comfortable room and slept well. It's in convenient location close to the arena (we went to see Brittany play) with surprisingly little highway noise.

Room Tip: try for the top floor...we could hear our neighbors walking above us
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Denton, United States
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Very good accommodations on the north east side of San Antonio. Excellent staff and ammenities. Nice clean comfortable and quiete room. Breakfast was delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel, and will stay there again if I am back on business in the future...

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

Houston, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have stayed twice at this Hampton and found it clean/friendly/affordable. It's location to Fort Sam Houston is GREAT! It's location on the highway is easy to access. I would suggest it to all families.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Austin, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The staff was very friendly and service oriented. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The only down side to the rooms are you could hear your neighbors. The walls are thin and so if you are a light sleeper, you don't get much sleep. I would still stay there again because of the quality of service.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The great stay started with a young lady at the front desk. She was very helpful and friendly and made sure that I had everything I needed as a frequent visitor to a Hilton Hotel (Hampton Inn and Suites). The room was awesome!!! Gym does not have weights, just cardio equipment. If you have never been to the hotel, please call the hotel in advance for an alternate address to put in your GPS. Somehow the one given on the website will not route you to that specific location!! Otherwise, you'll be 12 miles from the hotel!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 July 2013

While this hotel is not close to anything, it was centrally located between Seaworld and Schlitterbahn. Everything is really modern and clean. We got a king room on the backside of the hotel, which was perfect and quiet. I found the room to be spacious and comfortable, although the placement of a huge 8 ft long desk in the middle of the room seemed a bit strange. The mattress was just heavenly. It was almost as good as my own bed, comfy and firm. One of the best parts about the room was the water pressure. I almost felt bad about taking such long showers. The free breakfast had a little bit of everything and was always replenished. The only negatives I have to say about the hotel are there not any room safes, no fan in the bathroom, and it was located on a one way road. I would definitely stay here again, if I was visiting San Antonio.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back. It is quiet. Also try to get a room on the 4th floor. We were on the 2nd and...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed 30 June 2013

The front desk is all business. Not rude, just all business and they took care of me everyone needs else is very nice and pleasant. Clean hotel, the elliptical and one of two treadmills were out of order

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business